Author Topic: Jurassic Park Toys  (Read 17535 times)

Offline efranks

• Jedi Knight
  • Eric Franks
    • View Profile
Re: Jurassic Park Toys
« Reply #30 on: March 4, 2019, 04:22 PM »
I agree, it's been a very good line. My local Target did finally get the flatbed truck and sub just before Christmas, had them for only a couple of weeks and them promptly blew them out on clearance. Even Target has become a cluster when it comes to stocking toys it seems.

I ended up with the JP Jeep, Grant, and Ellie. I also picked up a couple more dino figures, including some that were on post-Christmas sale. Nothing big, just stuff in the $10 range of releases.

The local Target is pretty well stocked up on the current stuff but last time I was in my Walmart, week or so ago, it was just a huge spot of empty pegs. I was out of town yesterday and stopped in a larger WM, in a bigger market, and they didn't have a good stock of JW toys either. Walmart is just the worst.

I don't know if I'll buy it but I am looking forward to seeing the Target exclusive Brachiosaurus. Not sure if that's supposed to be in stores or not though.

E...
"I sell the drugs that keep you people from seeing dragons at night." - Gus "Psych"

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 28, 2019, 04:56 PM »
Our local Targets here have started clearancing out all their Jurassic Park stuff. All the Dino’s were 50% off and the Legacy figures were 30% off today. I grabbed Ellie and Malcolm. Will probably pick up Grant and Muldoon tomorrow. And maybe the Jeep. Hmm... :D
A character’s face is melted by fantastical energy

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 2, 2019, 09:22 PM »
Could be in trouble here. Now I’ve got all the humans, plus the Jeep, and today I concluded I needed at least a few dinosaurs, so I bought a few of those on the cheap too...

Slippery slope.  :-\

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 31, 2019, 09:17 PM »
Picked up the new Indominus Rex today at Target. Great play features! Poor Claire has been devoured several times already, lol.

Offline Ben

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • greatest blog ever written.
« Reply #34 on: August 13, 2019, 08:54 PM »
Scored a nice lot of Kenner toys a few weeks back and now I’ve decided I’m not too interested in them. Is anyone here interested in them? I’ll post a pic when I can.

I have Alan Grant, Ellie Sattler, Tim Murphy, and Nedry for human figures, and the Velociraptor and Dilophosaurus for dinos. All complete as far as I can tell. I also have the Jeep that I think is complete sans a missile.
don't you know there ain't no devil, there's just God when he's drunk

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 2, 2019, 02:40 PM »
I picked up the brand new Battle Damaged Spinosaurus today at Walmart. Missed out on the Legacy version so this was a must-get. What an awesome toy! Lifelike blood and guts FTW!

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 22, 2021, 05:45 PM »
Just want to say that I had no trouble ordering the JP SDCC exclusive this morning from the Mattel Creations site. Easy, painless check out. Unlike the other stuff going up today… :D