Author Topic: Best Accesory Of The TSC Line  (Read 2793 times)

Offline Reid

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
Best Accesory Of The TSC Line
« on: May 5, 2006, 09:11 PM »
The TSC line, IMO, has been one of the best lines accesory-wise. What are your favorites? They can be from both the basic figure line or VTSC line. My picks:

1. Invisible Hand Command Console (Packed-In w/ #23 Lushros Dofine)
2. Snap-On General's Armor (Packed-In w/ #07 General Veers)
3. Movie-Accurate Geonosian Sonic Rifle (Packed-In w/ #16 Sun Fac)

Offline Clone Hunter

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
    • Cybertronian Artifacts
Re: Best Accesory Of The TSC Line
« Reply #1 on: May 5, 2006, 09:20 PM »
I too like this, but can't really use it: 1. Invisible Hand Command Console (Packed-In w/ #23 Lushros Dofine)

I really like:

Boussh Thermal Detonator
data pad from Dofine
My trade thread: http://www.jedidefender.com/yabbse/index.php?topic=10408.0
Email is your best bet to contact me.

Offline Ook

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 5, 2006, 10:40 PM »
I guess Boushh's helmet, Cody's helmet (despite his pea head), VTSC Luke's helmet and I'm rather fond of Bib's dagger. If you count integrated accessories, like holsters, then defintely VTSC Greedo's nifty gun belt. 8)

PS

Obviously, if we consider the senate pod an accessory, that one's at the top of the list! 8)
« Last Edit: May 6, 2006, 05:45 AM by Ook »

Offline Roton7

• Jedi Padawan
  • Roton, King of the Ozone
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 6, 2006, 12:36 AM »
The Scout's mini-blaster is flippin' sweet!
Yo is what yo is.

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #4 on: May 6, 2006, 02:23 PM »
My top three favorites (in no particular order):

- Soft Goods Cloak (from the Coruscant wave Jedi)
- Command Console (from Lushros)
- VTSC Greedo's Belt/Holster
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #5 on: May 8, 2006, 02:54 AM »
If we're talking VTSC too, I'm gonna go with Han's trenchcoat.

The coat has working pockets for christ's sake!  How can you not love that?  That's incredible if you ask me, to come out of a mass production toy.

The Geonosian Weapons from Sun Fac are nice too...  I mean, Hasbro made a staff that doesn't need Viagara...  Where's the love for that right there?  I applaud them when they do it, because god knows they don't do that nearly often enough.

Lushros's console is a good one though...  It's simple overall, but it's the kind of thing you want more than one of.

I'm ok with being underwhelmed by accessories if the figures are great...  Unfortunately TSC's been somewhat of a letdown to me because figure quality isn't on the up and up as it should be.  It's a notch below 2005 overall I think...  Some hits, lots of corner-cutting though, and so the accessories stand out as not all being fantastic.  I mean, Derlin coming with the crappy sculpt of the Rebel Blaster from the POTJ Fleet Trooper, and NOTHING else, is kind of dull...  If you're not going to give the figure a little extra umph in articulation, then give him something special as a pack-in...  A cargo box perhaps, or *gasp* god forbid, the Sensor Screen from Riekean maybe?  But I guess if Riekean didn't even get that, Derlin wasn't about to.  :-\  Anyway the point is, they have it, it's "on-hand" to be made at their whim...  Sometimes that little extra value packed in at no major cost impact is enough to make the figure go from "eh" to "yeah!" pretty fast...  Not always, but sometimes.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77