Author Topic: Jedi Temple Assault Battle Pack  (Read 65823 times)

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
Re: Jedi Temple Assault Battle Pack
« Reply #150 on: November 27, 2006, 08:12 PM »
These battlepacks are back with a vengence if you're around K-Mart or Sears Grand stores.  Every KM/Sears Grand near me has at least 3 or 4 of them, some have more, and they're all $32+ which is their new rape price for battlepacks I guess.

This cannot be a "these were lost in the system" issue at this point though.  I'd say that KM/Sears have just kept the option open with Hasbro to re-order this exclusive as long as they think they can sell it...  No way this much stuff was just missing in the system till now. 

I'd love more JTA packs, but $32?  Hell no...  I would love more pilots and 501st's but 4 figures I want for $32 is getting REALLY pricey.  $8 a figure sucks.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline David

• Jedi Knight
  • EchoBaseNews.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: November 28, 2006, 10:19 PM »
yes, i almost did a backflip finding these at KMart on black friday ;D. i hadnt gotten one yet, so I bought it (for $21.99) and left it boxed. i would open it, but its rare (or used to be) and the paint aps on the 501st figs looked bad  :P. at kmart i also 'imperial throne room' bp's alongside this one. i passed, overjoyed by the JTA one.
David Delgado
Owner
EchoBaseNews.com
Keeping Star Wars Cool Since 2008!

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #152 on: December 4, 2006, 05:47 AM »
Hmmmm...  I wouldn't call this "rare".  At least not for anyone who has a KM in their area yet they weren't...  These shipped pretty heavily.  You should just open it and enjoy it...  It's a decent set, and you got it at a great price compared to what I'm witnessing.  ::) 

I didn't see these fetching high prices anywhere so I don't think they're as rare as you'd imagine.  They're actually shelfwarming here now due tot heir price.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: January 21, 2007, 03:00 PM »
I never really saw these durring the second round. I wonder if next years repack line is going to put some of these back on the market.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline David

• Jedi Knight
  • EchoBaseNews.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: January 21, 2007, 10:35 PM »
I never really saw these durring the second round. I wonder if next years repack line is going to put some of these back on the market.

i dont think so, the winners have already been chosen...
David Delgado
Owner
EchoBaseNews.com
Keeping Star Wars Cool Since 2008!

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: January 22, 2007, 09:36 AM »
True, but people tend to reject the #6 bodies in leiu of #41's. We're seeing that to some extent with the carded shock troopers, especially now that #41 is comming carded.

You're probably right, but if there are more people like me out there, the JTA might start to fetch less on e-bay
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."