Collectibles > Other Collectibles

Star Wars Cans

<< < (2/2)

Sith Bounty Hunter:
Just curious if anyone had or did collect the Episode 1 Limited Edititon Pepsi cans. I had around 13 of the whole 24 cans, but my mom threw them away and I only got one now! >:(

By JediMAC:
SBH - I merged your SW can post with the rest of the conversation on collecting SW cans...

Morgbug:
I don't collect cans but I'd take Adam's advice on opening it if I were you.  Drain and rinse.

I had a can of coke sitting around here at work for the longest time.  Nice controlled environment, never too hot, never too cold.  One day, about 2 1/2 years after putting it on the shelf, psssssst, it opened itself and proceeded to drench everything around it including my monitor at work :-[  One new monitor later and I never leave sealed cans around.  

I've had old cans of pop rupture at home as well, for no apparent reason.  I'm sure there is a reason, but I don't know it.  

You've been warned. ;)

JediMAC:

--- Quote from: Morgbug on June 16, 2003, 02:30 PM ---I had a can of coke sitting around here at work for the longest time.  Nice controlled environment, never too hot, never too cold.  One day, about 2 1/2 years after putting it on the shelf, psssssst, it opened itself and proceeded to drench everything around it including my monitor at work :-[  
--- End quote ---

Uh-oh...   :'(  Though I've always intended to eventually drain my set of Ep. 1 cans, I never quite got around to it, so they're currently sitting in my storage facility - still full.  So if they start busting open, I'm gonna be in deep doodoo!   :-\

BigDumbWookiee:
Those Pepsi cans are pretty cheap as well. I had them full, in a temperature controlled room (a constant 65), and I had one start leaking. I didnt know why theyd leak in such temperatures, so I put them in a plastic crate to see if any more would do it. Over the course of a couple of weeks, three more started leaking. Kind of cool though, I could never see where they leaked from, and they were completely empty! :)

Drain your cans, for your collection's sake  :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version