Author Topic: TSC Recent Acquisitions  (Read 287393 times)

Offline Ook

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: TSC Recent Purchases
« Reply #150 on: February 13, 2006, 10:59 PM »
Jesus ****. I just got the Geo wave today and there's a thread on RS saying that VOTC has already been found?!

« Last Edit: February 13, 2006, 11:00 PM by Ook »

Offline DarthAcroyear

• Jedi Initiate
  • TI - 568, D. Acroyear, Callsign "Spartan"
    • View Profile
    • Acro's Lair
« Reply #151 on: February 15, 2006, 06:09 PM »
A local Target store had three sets of the Geonosis wave, minus the Clone Trooper and Scorch of course, as of 9AM this morning. I only purchased a single Sora Bulq figure as he was the only one I wanted other then Scorch and the Clone Trooper, so everything else I left on the shelves including both versions of C-3PO.
TI-568, D. Acroyear, Callsign "Spartan"
Bloodfin Garrison,
Omega Wing Squadron

"I aim to misbehave."

Offline Darth Slothus

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: February 17, 2006, 04:19 AM »
WALMARTS IN SoCal finally hit tonite for Geo wave.

Came in a weird cases not called wave 3 instead was called wave 2.5 and has 1 hoth figure(major derlin ::))

Scored ALOT of quality Geo figs
tonite ;)

The stores additionally got some more Hoth waves mixed in with no vader statue variants :((need that var. still)

Offline Kill_Solo

• Jedi Initiate
  • You're a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: February 17, 2006, 02:59 PM »
This morning I went to Target and found only 2 figures on the pegs, both from the Geonosis wave, a Scorch and a Yoda.  (Weird right?) I bought the Scorch.

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: February 18, 2006, 01:08 PM »
I got Sora, Jango, Scorch and the Utapau Clone today. Missed more at another store.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: February 18, 2006, 09:06 PM »
Picked up another Veers at TRU.
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline TheBlackDog65

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: February 19, 2006, 09:58 AM »
This weekend I was able to score from Walmart my Scorch, Utapau Clones, Sun Fac, Sora Bulq. Seems the Wally's here had 2 cases of Hoth and 1 case of Genosis that had  the 2.5 breakdown.
Case Breakout was:
1 Scorch
1 Utapau Clone
1 Jango
2 Yoda
2 C3P0 (1 of each variant)
2 Poggle
2 Sun Fac
1 Sora Bulq.

With only 1 case per store its hard to build more than one of Scorch or the Clones because by the time one drives to other stores, seems other collectors have swepted em up!
"For too long gentleness has been equated with weakness.  Yet it takes more strength to be gentle than to be mean."

John Keeshan

Wants: Saga Wave 3

Offline Bobafett77

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: February 19, 2006, 12:21 PM »
Saw a lot of left over of the Geo wave but was able to grab one of each of Yoda, Poggle, Sun Fac and Sora.

Offline JediFirefly

• Youngling
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: February 19, 2006, 01:57 PM »
Since toysrus is having there sale I went ahead and picked up leia, chewbacca, han, and barada.  They had boba fett yesterday and I was planning on getting him today but he was gone. The only other figure they had was bib fortuna which I may go back later on in the week and pick him up if they still have him.

Offline starwax137

• Jedi Initiate
  • Go away.
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: February 19, 2006, 03:22 PM »
I scored Scorch, Sun Fac, Sora Bulq, and an Utapau Clone at Wally last night. I left behind the rest of the case.

edit - Wow... it took me 7 months to catch my typo.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2006, 08:55 PM by starwax137 »

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: February 19, 2006, 07:15 PM »
Scored another set of 3rd wave clones today at Target.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g

Offline Darth Slothus

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: February 20, 2006, 03:58 AM »
This weekend I was able to score from Walmart my Scorch, Utapau Clones, Sun Fac, Sora Bulq. Seems the Wally's here had 2 cases of Hoth and 1 case of Genosis that had  the 2.5 breakdown.
Case Breakout was:
1 Scorch
1 Utapau Clone
1 Jango
2 Yoda
2 C3P0 (1 of each variant)
2 Poggle
2 Sun Fac
1 Sora Bulq.

With only 1 case per store its hard to build more than one of Scorch or the Clones because by the time one drives to other stores, seems other collectors have swepted em up!

That's odd the case says wave 2.5 isn't it? Mine said the same thing at my Wal Marts. Our four Wm stores got 3-4 cases of 2.5 each store and 2 of the stores additionally got 2 cases of hoth.

Now there isn't one Geo wave fig on the WM pegs 3 days later although you can find them pegwarming at the 2 Targets in my area ::)

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: February 20, 2006, 10:06 AM »
I had a chance to stop by the Target that is across town from us, and they had some of the Geonosis wave on the pegs.  I saw 2x C-3PO (1 with BD head), 2x Sun Fac, 2x Poggle, and 1x Yoda.  No clones of course.  I picked up a Poggle since I skipped the box set version.  I just about got the Sun Fac as well, because it sounds like its a very nice figure, but one Geonosian was enough for me and Poggle was a little more important to the movie(s) I guess.  Anyways, nice to see something new.  Our closest Target is still full of the trifecta of Veers, Derlin, and Rieekan.  Wal-Mart is bare of anything outside of Unleashed Battle Packs.

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: February 20, 2006, 12:46 PM »
Picked up an extra Derlin for customizing and a Chewie to open, but I think I'm going to return the Chewie.

Offline Gatillo

• Jedi Padawan
  • I'm a llama! So what?!?
    • View Profile
    • Yes, I work on Antarctic bugs!!!
« Reply #164 on: February 20, 2006, 07:57 PM »
Got and opened a Veers.  He is not as cool as I thought.
You are never alone when there's a clone.

"Feel don't think"...and she slapped me right after I said it too.