Author Topic: TSC Recent Acquisitions  (Read 290319 times)

Offline Ook

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: TSC Recent Purchases
« Reply #450 on: April 25, 2006, 07:46 PM »
Mine either. On the phone today, they refused to even admit they had any SW product. I called about VTSC and was about to give the DCPI when she asked me what it was. I said "Star Wars figures". She tells me, "We don't have any Star Wars". I said, "No Star Wars product at all?" "No, we don't have any Star Wars yet". ::)

I got a second Tusken at Walmart. They had a ****-ton of nothing but Han and Greedo. (My Tusken was already on layaway.)

Offline Reid

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: April 25, 2006, 09:19 PM »
Picked up a Sun Fac at Target.

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #452 on: April 26, 2006, 12:57 AM »
Picked up the Target Grievous and the Senate pack today  ;D
Quote the Raven, Nevermore.

"It Can't Rain All The TIme"

Offline mr director

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: April 26, 2006, 09:22 AM »
Just picked up all VTSC at WM this morning.  Now I can send in for GL Stormtrooper.

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: April 26, 2006, 09:44 AM »
I stopped by Wal-Mart yesterday afternoon and they had those end cap displays full of the VTSC.  They are all packed in the cardboard displays, so I even got to take one of those home too.  Not sure what I'll do with it, but I thought I'd take it just in case.  I picked up 3x Biker Scouts, another Han Endor, and a Tusken Raider.  I'd like to get a few more extras, but thought I better cap it at 5 figures for the day since they are $9.96 a pop.  But, either way, I'm caught up with the VTSC for now, so I'm quite happy for that.  Still no new basic figures, just looking for Cody at this point.

Offline obi-dad

• Jedi Initiate
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: April 26, 2006, 03:52 PM »
Using the DCPI, picked up all VTSC figs except Greedo... just can't bring myself to pay for that felt vest yet.  Picked up 2 Biker Scouts.  Guess I'll have to break down to buy Greedo so I can get the GL Stormtrooper.   Still looking for Skirmish BP.

Offline nack5811

• Youngling
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: April 27, 2006, 09:24 AM »
Just snagged the Demise of Grievous and Skirmish at the Senate.

Man the Grievous figure is SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETA!!!!!

Offline Errex

• Youngling
  • Gra'tua Cuun!
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: April 27, 2006, 01:16 PM »
I picked up 2X Scorch 2X orange clones, Sora Bulq, Sun Fac and Poggle the Lesser at a couple local WalMarts.  ;D

Still no VSTC figures in sight here.

Offline Gatillo

• Jedi Padawan
  • I'm a llama! So what?!?
    • View Profile
    • Yes, I work on Antarctic bugs!!!
« Reply #458 on: April 27, 2006, 01:17 PM »
Just snagged the Demise of Grievous and Skirmish at the Senate.

Man the Grievous figure is SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETA!!!!!

Really?  All I have heard is that it is pure crap.  I left it on the pegs myself.
You are never alone when there's a clone.

"Feel don't think"...and she slapped me right after I said it too.

Offline MetalJedi

• Jedi Knight
  • The Risk Always Lives
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: April 27, 2006, 07:06 PM »
Picked up a Firespeeder Pilot, Commander Cody, and Utapau Clone at Walgreens today.
I remember my dream now.

Offline Dressel Rebel

• Jedi General
  • En Sabah Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: April 28, 2006, 09:02 AM »
Using the DCPI, picked up all VTSC figs except Greedo... just can't bring myself to pay for that felt vest yet.  Picked up 2 Biker Scouts.  Guess I'll have to break down to buy Greedo so I can get the GL Stormtrooper.   Still looking for Skirmish BP.

I originally thought our Rodian friend would be hanging around for clearance, but by the looks of TRU, Walmart and Target around here, he's never going to make it that far.
This is what happens when you invade Wakanda

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: April 28, 2006, 10:06 AM »
I stopped by Wal-Mart yesterday to pick up a few extras of the VTSC.  I got a third Han (1 to keep carded, 2 loose), as well as another Luke X-Wing and Tusken.  As I expected, the Scouts were all picked over and gone, but they had a few of everyone else - and lots of Greedo.  They also freshly stocked the basic figures on the opposite side of this "middle aisle display", but of course they had plenty of all except Cody.  The only figure I need to get caught up at this point, at least until Mos Eisley/Tatooine shows up.

Offline Darth Slothus

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: April 28, 2006, 11:46 AM »
Not realy a recent purchase/ more like a recent acquisition...

last night traded to HW TH straight across for 2 UGH, a Grievous and ATAT driver

in another trade.. acquired 1 bossk and 1 sandtrooper titanium for future pending deal at CC + cash.

Offline TheBlackDog65

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: April 28, 2006, 02:21 PM »
Picked up a Clone Wars Gunship today. Cost is $44.99 plus tax or $47.96 in my neck of the woods.

Edit: Let me clarify. My 12 year old son was with me, and he works with us in cleaning my wife's work 1x a week and earns money for doing this. He has a CD that he saves into (30% of the $50 he gets a month) and saves the rest so he can buy stuff when he sees something he wants.
 Anyway, he pointed out to me that I DID NOT buy this, but he did and it is his. I wrote a check and he had to go with me and withdraw the money so I could deposit into the checking account. Long story, but its important to him so thanks. 

"For too long gentleness has been equated with weakness.  Yet it takes more strength to be gentle than to be mean."

John Keeshan

Wants: Saga Wave 3

Offline DarthAcroyear

• Jedi Initiate
  • TI - 568, D. Acroyear, Callsign "Spartan"
    • View Profile
    • Acro's Lair
« Reply #464 on: April 28, 2006, 02:48 PM »
A new TRU Gunship and another Firespeeder pilot.
TI-568, D. Acroyear, Callsign "Spartan"
Bloodfin Garrison,
Omega Wing Squadron

"I aim to misbehave."