Author Topic: Haven't said hi yet...  (Read 1771 times)

Offline Resurrection Bob

• Youngling
  • All new likeness!
    • View Profile
Haven't said hi yet...
« on: May 4, 2006, 01:15 AM »
Just thought I'd post something, since I signed up a while ago but haven't found anything to post about yet.  I'm sure I'll get more talkative once there's some more news or if I actually find some toys out there.

But yeah, hello.  Some of you might have seen me around other forums under the same name.  I've been reading the discussion here for a long time, and decided recently I might as well get in on some of it.

Good to be here, and I look forward to sticking around.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
Re: Haven't said hi yet...
« Reply #1 on: May 4, 2006, 06:03 AM »
Hey Bob, welcome aboard here at JediDefender.com.

I've seen your nic around, so it's good to see you stop by...  Activity level here is pretty high.  We're definitely one of the more active sites around and we have a good bit of "older" collectors here.  We have a lot of people who migrated from other sites some time ago, and our membership keeps growing so hopefully lots of good conversation you can jump into...

Just join right in anywhere you want...  If you have any questions or anything just ask one of the staff, we're pretty active around the forums so we're easy to find.

Enjoy yourself!
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77