Author Topic: Darth_Ennis' Monster Garage ( Updated 12/16) Custom Challenge entries  (Read 63875 times)

Offline BrentS

• Jedi Knight
  • I sense much fear in you.
    • View Profile
Re: Admiral Screed
« Reply #75 on: March 25, 2006, 04:17 PM »
I'm not familar with Screed but he looks like a pretty cool character.  It seems like a nice blend of parts.

Offline BrentS

• Jedi Knight
  • I sense much fear in you.
    • View Profile
Re: Kurse the bounty hunter.
« Reply #76 on: March 25, 2006, 04:19 PM »
I was holding off on commenting on Kurse until after I posted my Sith Guard.  I already had this Guard as a WIP but I wanted to finish him.

This is a great bounty hunter figure.  Its an awesome combonation of Mandolore and Royal guard.  The painting you did on the Royal guard body is outstanding (much more than I did on my red version).  I like the additions to the arms too. 

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Re: Monster Garage :Whats on the slab?
« Reply #77 on: March 25, 2006, 07:28 PM »
I don't know... to me, this is an awesome custom but I don't know if I see it as an Imperial.  Almost as a Bounty Hunter with armor he's cobbled together from different military uniforms.  Personally I might give him a different helmet or alter it some, and make him a Bounty Hunter.  Just a suggestion though.   :)

:P

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Re: Kurse the bounty hunter.
« Reply #78 on: March 25, 2006, 07:31 PM »
I like it. Chewie-You should use this idea as a starting point where in the photonovel, RE could sneak back into the Bado Corba terror cell.

Pretty neat idea.  That terror cell you are referring to was compromised as the Badoo Corba abandoned it, but really good idea.

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Re: Admiral Screed
« Reply #79 on: March 25, 2006, 07:34 PM »
Ennis, great update!  Have you considered making a consolidated thread to show all your work?

I like the Screed a lot.  His hat does seem a bit high on his head but that's ok.  If you try redoing that maybe a Piett head would be a good starting point.  The rest of it, to me is perfection.  What a great job combining parts, sculpting and painting.  Simply Awesome.

The yellow Clone is great.  Excellent use of the Bacara body, it looks great for this Clone.  Really a cool figure, I might copy your idea sometime.

Offline Clone Hunter

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
    • Cybertronian Artifacts
« Reply #80 on: March 25, 2006, 07:50 PM »
I think with the boots you chose, he deserves a swamp or desert camo pattern.

I originally thought he should hae a grey camo on a white backround, for no particular reason. It just came to mind.

Something like this:

My trade thread: http://www.jedidefender.com/yabbse/index.php?topic=10408.0
Email is your best bet to contact me.

Offline Darth_Ennis

• Jedi Padawan
  • The beatings will continue until morale improves!
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: March 28, 2006, 05:15 PM »
Well, first off I would like to thank everyone for their suggestions. Ive gotten a lot of really good ideas. Ive sort of gotten the clone bug again, mostly out of boredom. IVe changed jobs, so now that Im on day shift with nights off Ive had lots of free time on my hands.

Ill be posting him as well as a few others Ive done in the last week or so sometime in the next couple of days.

Now for individual responses:
Ripley- Actually, that was the color scheme that I was going to go with originally beleive it or not. Ive got a couple of unfinished Black Hole troopers on the back burner so who knows I may actually do another one.

Clone hunter- Ive got a few snow troops that ive been working on as well. Mostly troops for my Commander that I have posted in my Monster Garage thread. All of these individual pics wil show up there, but check it out. The troops I am in the process of making will all have his camo pattern.

Offline Darth_Ennis

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
Re: Darth_Ennis' Monster Garage ( Updated 3/03)
« Reply #82 on: March 31, 2006, 04:27 PM »
Well, I figure its time to update and consolidate, so here we go. Theres no new "characters" other than the stuff you've seen already. But, there are a smackload of new clone customs.

First off I think well start with Rykroff Enloe, in his Kurse the Bounty Hunter disguise.

Next up Snow bunny Padme

Next up Admiral Screed from the Droids cartoon.

Yellow Clone Commander.

And one of his leigon.

A Blue ARC Trooper I made for a freind of mines son.

The Unnamed Courscant Commander from Clone Wars.

(BTW, that is a Bantha5 head, If anyone knows this guys name please drop me a line)

A super articulated Scorch.( Finally found one!!)

The Mando Wok :P April Fool!

Offline Darth_Ennis

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: March 31, 2006, 04:34 PM »
Well, this is what I finally came up with. LEt me know what you guys think.

Im still contemplating the camo idea but I think he came out rather well.

Offline Lestat

• Jedi Initiate
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
Re: Darth_Ennis' Monster Garage ( Updated 4/01)
« Reply #84 on: March 31, 2006, 06:39 PM »
LOL that Mando Wok made me laugh out loud! Great stuff! I particularly like Screed and the clones. What did you make Screeds skirt out of?

Offline Jedi_Assassin

• Jedi Initiate
  • My people are dead, I shall have revenge.
    • View Profile
    • My Xanga
« Reply #85 on: March 31, 2006, 06:52 PM »
wat is the unnamed red comm. helmet. Ive wanted to do thatone for a while so im curious

Offline Darth_Ennis

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: April 1, 2006, 10:11 AM »
Lestat- Screeds coat was made from a 21C battle of the bulge figure. the german trooper with the trench coat. His body is the new Saga veers. The 21c figs can be found at walmart for about $5. Great custom fodder there.

V- the name change threw me for a loop. ;D the helmet is from a customiser by the name of Bantha 5 I dont think he's on this board but I know hes on RS. I got these from him sometime last year, and finally got around to using them. I beleive he still makes these to sell, I havent demeaned myself enough to go back to RS for a while now but check him out if you do. He does some really good work.

Offline Jedi_Master_Ben

• Jedi Initiate
  • Now I am the Master!
    • View Profile
    • Jedi Master Ben's Custom Galaxy
« Reply #87 on: April 1, 2006, 10:27 AM »
Hey everyone,

Bantha5 is not on this thread. He visits Rebelscum.com forum. He is one of the master wax sculptors out there. Here is his Gargan up for auction today.

http://cgi.ebay.com/GARGAN-UNPRODUCED-POTF-Custom-Vintage-Star-Wars-Figure_W0QQitemZ6047202435QQcategoryZ52335QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

His website is: http://users.adelphia.net/~rshaw007/

I have talked to him many of times on consulting on our sculpture and getting me to look into wax sculpting as the next stage in sculpting and casting. His work is extremely professional looking.

I hope this helps.

Jedi_Master_Ben
"When I first started, I was just a learner. Now I Am The Master Sculptor!" - Jedi_Master_Ben

Offline Tijuanajedi

• Jedi Initiate
  • Ay Chichona!!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: April 5, 2006, 12:14 AM »
Nice work, I really like your Jedi creations.

Offline findswoman

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
    • The Findswoman Collection
« Reply #89 on: April 5, 2006, 02:07 AM »
More A1 customs from Darth Ennis and the Monster Garage!  That Mando-Wok is really, really cute -- a real laff inducer.  :)  And all of the customs are definitely up to the standards of the Monster Garage. :)  Screed has a really, really neat design -- I don't think I've seen a custom of the character before, and it looks like you put a lot of hard work into him (which paid off).

Your Snow Padmé looks very very nice as well, and it's neat to see an attempt that that custom, which doesn't look like an easy one either.  Now all you need to do is make her a nice white cape with "fur" trim and pom-poms!  :)

Always enjoy seeing new updates from you, Darth Ennis.  Keep up the sterling work!  8)

... the Findswoman