Author Topic: JediDre's Customs Updated 04/04/2007 Spec Op ARC & 2 new 1205th  (Read 51782 times)

Offline JediDre

• Jedi Initiate
  • Fine barn it be, but no pool it tis.
    • View Profile
    • The LWWF...we don't care.
Re: JediDre's Customs Updated Tuesday 6/6/06
« Reply #135 on: June 6, 2006, 11:04 PM »
The Clone is looking pretty good... I'd work on the chest logo some too (or even remove it, as white still looks good?).

I love that Luke by the way, I made the exact same custom a while back.  Good work!

:)

I'd love to see that custom Chewie.  I gave Luke a bit ofa wash...to make him look like he's lived years on Tatooine.  The clone isn't done yet...the chest is far from done...I just put a first coat on tonight...

Thanks

Dre
I find her attractive because she's a clinet and she sleeps above the covers....FOUR FEET above the covers!!

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: June 6, 2006, 11:16 PM »
I'm sure it's somewhere in a plastic tub with some fodder, next time I run across it, I'll take a pic of it.  It was made probably at least 6 years ago, when the Commtech Luke came out, I wanted to give it the arms from the POTF2 Flashback Luke.  Then I switched it to give the Flashback look the other one's legs.  I switched it back and forth several times.  But I never painted mine.

:)

Offline JediDre

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: June 6, 2006, 11:24 PM »
Cool Chewie...hope to see it soon...I had to give mine a paint job...his back had yellow-ed up a lot...too much sun. ???

Thanks

Dre
I find her attractive because she's a clinet and she sleeps above the covers....FOUR FEET above the covers!!

Offline Roton7

• Jedi Padawan
  • Roton, King of the Ozone
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: June 7, 2006, 03:23 PM »
That Colm guy is pretty sweet. I can't wait to see the finished product!
Yo is what yo is.

Offline JediDre

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
Re: JediDre's Customs Updated Thursday 6/8/06
« Reply #139 on: June 8, 2006, 10:47 PM »
Ok, so Lt Colm came about quicker than I had thought he would...here's some semi-finished pics

Comments, questions, gripes...let me have them

Dre

Offline Roton7

• Jedi Padawan
  • Roton, King of the Ozone
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: June 8, 2006, 10:57 PM »
Oh yeah, that's very impressive 8)
Yo is what yo is.

Offline JediDre

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: June 8, 2006, 11:04 PM »
Thanks Roton.  He's still got some weathering to go, arms and helmet mostly and that darn kama...I may trim the bottom some.  This clone is supposed to be a more 'individual'...if you can have that in the GAR.

Thanks again

Dre

Offline roron corobb

• Jedi Padawan
  • May the Force be with You
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: June 8, 2006, 11:58 PM »
That Clone is cool looking. The Commando helmet looks good on the Clone armor. That blue is awesome looking too, I don't know if it is the picture of the paint, but looks great.
roron corobb
I'm one of the most well-regarded Ithorian Jedi Masters, having trained as Yarael Poof's Padawan. Roron Corobb
my feedback link

Offline JediDre

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: June 9, 2006, 07:29 AM »
The paint comes off a little darker in the picture...but it's still one of my favorite colors to use.  Thanks Roron!

Dre

Offline Fritzkrieg

• Jedi Padawan
  • Don't make me destroy you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: June 11, 2006, 03:02 PM »
Very cool looking Clone. I hope you don't mind if I borrow it. ;)

Great Job, keep it up.
Fritzkrieg

Offline JediDre

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: June 19, 2006, 08:53 PM »
Here's a custom I'm making for a fan fic Story of my aAbove Arc squad.  Jedi Master K'ron.  He's a pretty simple custom, Skiff Lando Head(Slightly modded), Pilot Obi-Wan body, AT-RT Forearms and lower legs, and a Saber hilt from the battle pack Grevious.  He's based on a friend of mine at work, Kieron.  He's been digging my customs big time, so I thought I'd give him one to really like.  I may post the Fan Fic in this thread if that's cool with everyone?

Questions, Gripes, Comments....let me have them...

Dre

Offline Kit Fisto

• Jedi Initiate
  • "Tell your people to take shelter."
    • View Profile
    • Sofie and Jeffreys' Art/Custom Database
Re: JediDre's Customs Updated Monday 6/19/06
« Reply #146 on: June 20, 2006, 10:51 AM »
Hey! It's great to see that a lando head with the moustache dremeled of, looks so difirently. I saw the pics first, and had to read the recipe befor I could place the origin of the head. Very cool jedi dude, keep up the great work!
"You're right! The Wu-Tang and the Shaolin could be dangerous!!"

My Website

Me on Ebay

Offline JediDre

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: June 20, 2006, 02:16 PM »
Thanks Kit!  I actually used an x-acto to get the 'stache off.  THe hardest part was getting the color on the neck right for the skin tone.  I would like to take some off the sides of his head as well...get rid of some of that '80's fro.  The paint looks sloppy on the shoulder joint, but it's that or else it chips from the slightest movement in there.  I had to cannabalize my Clone War Obi Wan to make him, but I'm glad I did.

Thanks again

Dre

Offline BrentS

• Jedi Knight
  • I sense much fear in you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: June 26, 2006, 05:02 PM »
Great job Modifying the Lando head.  I didn't recognize it until you described the recipe.  Very fine looking Jedi.

Offline Outrider

• Jedi Initiate
  • IMPS RULE
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: June 26, 2006, 09:32 PM »
Awesome Jedi!  I never would have recognized the head if it weren't for other members identifying it.  I love the simplicity of this figure.  Simplicity should NEVER be mistaken for easy!  You've crafted a nice Clone Wars Jedi- i.e. great parts selection, clean paint aps, overall execution is very well done!
NOTE TO HASBRO,
SA JANGO would sell quite well!