Author Topic: Jedi Assassin's Customs and Dios...Now with pictures!  (Read 18672 times)

Offline Darth Delicious

• Jedi Padawan
  • Kneel...kneel before Wobb!
    • View Profile
Re: V's customs I NEED SUGGESTIONS ON MILISCS BLADE COLOR!
« Reply #45 on: April 15, 2006, 09:29 PM »
Hey V,

Most of us are pretty busy with our own stuff; my advice is just go with your gut instinct of what you think looks best, and then post a pic of your work in progress. Then you'll get all the feedback you need.

-DD
Back from the dead!!!

Offline Jedi_Assassin

• Jedi Initiate
  • My people are dead, I shall have revenge.
    • View Profile
    • My Xanga
« Reply #46 on: April 15, 2006, 09:37 PM »
Thank you D.D. for posting. Well, I agree with you on the blade and go with my instinct. I have a feeling it will be gold. I still need help with the whole head idea. I'm not going out to my dealer, buying the head, and ending up not using it. There is where my big problem lies.

Offline Smartypants1635

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • Sith empire
« Reply #47 on: April 15, 2006, 09:56 PM »
V sometimes the best way to get a custom done is grab the parts you know you'll use and just grab different parts and experiment. I have found that some of the best customs are ones you have no idea on how they will turn out, and which peices to use. Just grab a few and stick to it.

Offline Jedi_Assassin

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
    • My Xanga
« Reply #48 on: April 15, 2006, 10:00 PM »
But I don't have the money to expeiriment. I'm 11, I have no source of income.

Offline Smartypants1635

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • Sith empire
« Reply #49 on: April 15, 2006, 10:09 PM »
Hey chores are your friend.
I have no steady source, but when I want something I wash cars, dust the blinds, mow the lawn now that summer is here, and all sorts of other jobs.

Also babysitting ::) I know is not something you want to do but You get great cash( the people across the street pay me 10 bucks an hour because there Kids are terrors to everyone else but me  :P).
Same with Mowing services charge like 5 to ten dollars depending on how big hte yard is, and Dog walking/babysitting can get you alot real fast in appartment complexes if you live in one.

Offline Jedi_Assassin

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
    • My Xanga
« Reply #50 on: April 15, 2006, 10:16 PM »
I need one person to just tell me, is the tsc Han too noticable as han or not. I can get him tomorrow and start shooting Mon.

Offline BrentS

• Jedi Knight
  • I sense much fear in you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 15, 2006, 10:30 PM »
I think part of the reason you may not be getting any responses is that people like to see your own creativity when it comes to customs.  If every custom was a group decision, it would take forever  ;) (I hope you take that with the humor it was intended).

Anyway, for what its worth, here's my 2 cents on your questions.  I don't think there is anything wrong with the standard saber colors.  in KOTOR they still used traditional color blades.  However, if you want to change colors, I wouldn't use silver (too much like a regular sword).  Perhaps you can get some sort of marbleing with a green and a gold or bronze?

Han will always been noticeable but if you "hide" him with other custom features, I don't think people will just assume its Han.  Change his hair color, try something like that.

I'm not sure about the inner species breeding but everyone likes a sexy Twi'lek.  I say go for it.

Good luck!

Offline Jedi_Assassin

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
    • My Xanga
« Reply #52 on: April 15, 2006, 10:39 PM »
Thanks BrentS, I was just coming to modify the post right before yours and say that I am going to use the Han head. I'll paint him blonde. I have a feeling that the blade will be like what you said, exceppt with white as a base instead of green. I will probably use my VOTC Leia for the wife. I will be making a unique outfit for her using a PLC Ewok Leia w/ Shaak Ti legs. The PN chapters will be short, like 20 shots each. There will be alot of chapters, though. Thanks for all of the support you've been giving me w/ my Aunt.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2006, 10:44 AM by V »

Offline Jedi_Assassin

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
    • My Xanga
« Reply #53 on: April 21, 2006, 06:28 PM »
I decided, too late that the Han head is too old. I went back to the Dutch Vander head. I redid the hair in a Ysanne style, blake w/ a white stripe. The girl, Jovana, will be from a Luminara. Baisic head swap and repaint. She will be a frmr librarian. She was told by the council the location of jedi holocrons. She was taken prisoner and tortured to find their location. I think that my story will rewrite some Star Wars history. I promise, that by chapter four, a huge rewrite in the SW saga will be made. And a certin female Jedi will survive the purge.

Offline Jedi_Assassin

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
    • My Xanga
Re: Reborn's customs-Storyline alterations
« Reply #54 on: June 3, 2006, 07:36 PM »
After all the adversity that I've faced in the past few months, I've finaly come to a point where I am happy with the storyline. I decided that there will be duel protaganists. One will be the twi'lek and the other human. The twi'lek's name is R'homi and the human's name is   O'mri Vaono. The female twi'lek is R'homi's sister and is named Ilona. The twi'lek's recipe is in the "Are there any other male twi'lek heads?" thread, and the human's recipe is a ROTS Antilles with the super articulated Marvel Legends Venom bodies with new hands. He will have soft goods most of the time. I am not elaborating on the storyline as of now. Please, don't respond to this thread.

Edit* It's actully the Black costume spidey. Here's a  link to the picture:
http://www.toybiz.com/showassort.htm?id=72800
« Last Edit: June 3, 2006, 08:20 PM by Phoenix Reborn »

Offline Jedi_Assassin

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
    • My Xanga
Re: DarK_PhoeniX's Customs and Dios
« Reply #55 on: July 8, 2006, 01:29 AM »
After seeing the dio that CHEWIE is using in his photonovels, I decided that I wanted to go back and remake the one that I did of the palace. I made a rough sketch/drawing of it:

I also did a mock up of the UGP city:

As for customs; the photonovel is on hold for now while I get an OTC Dannik Jerriko for the base of Omri Vaono(aka: the protaganist). He will have a POTC Will Turner head, OTC Dannik Jerriko body/arms/pelvis, and ROTS Plo Koon legs. Until then, all photonovel-related updates are on hold. I want to have the diorama done before I can start chapter four of my photonovel (!SPOILER!). I also want to start a Queen Kylantha(sp?) custom. (!SPOILER!)
Until next time, Ross

Offline Jedi_Assassin

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
    • My Xanga
« Reply #56 on: July 9, 2006, 11:24 PM »
I did some revised work on the dio plans.

Black: Doors
White: Windows

Offline Roton7

• Jedi Padawan
  • Roton, King of the Ozone
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 9, 2006, 11:51 PM »
That's a mighty big door in the bottom left hand corner! :P
Yo is what yo is.

Offline Jedi_Assassin

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
    • My Xanga
« Reply #58 on: July 9, 2006, 11:54 PM »
Sorry, all of the other colors looked dumb. That's the street. No DuH! lol :P

Offline Jedi_Assassin

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
    • My Xanga
« Reply #59 on: July 26, 2006, 06:33 PM »
HaHa! Finaly pics! I finaly got a new digital camera, just soe cheap crappy one I got at Target for $20, which is why the graphics are crappy. I paln on getting a new one because my birthday is on the 26th of August. All i have to update with right now is the head for Milisc Ronew, a Malitorian Jedi that survived the purge on Naboo investigating Palpatine's roots.

Just a small update, more Friday, hopefully.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2006, 08:37 PM by Jedi_Assassin »