Author Topic: The Halo 3 & Halo 3: ODST Thread  (Read 48427 times)

Offline MetalJedi

• Jedi Knight
  • The Risk Always Lives
    • View Profile
Re: The Halo 3 Video Game Thread
« Reply #45 on: April 7, 2008, 06:32 PM »
Any night is good for me.
I remember my dream now.

Offline jedi_master_sal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 8, 2008, 01:45 PM »
Okay then, this Saturday 6pm EST. Play til whenever. Social games. Open to any JD member on XBOX Live.

Send me your gamertag by PM, I'll send you a friend request, then come Saturday, I'll set up a game to start and we can go from there. So there are no hard feelings, we can alternate who is party leader and that person can pick the location and game type.

Sound good?

Oh and I'll be on most nights this week, just later in the eve-around 9-11pm.

-Sal
I'm just a humble collector trying to make his way through the universe...of toy aisles.
"We are strong. We are resilient. We are American." - President Barack Obama, State of the Union Address 2010

Offline Matt

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Lobot's Duplex
« Reply #47 on: April 8, 2008, 01:57 PM »
Why so secretive with the gamertags?
"The good news is that all that blood is actually ketchup. The bad news, however, is that all that ketchup is actually blood."

Offline Smartypants1635

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • Sith empire
« Reply #48 on: April 8, 2008, 07:27 PM »
Yah seriously Ill come out with mine. Vertigo042
It's not like an address or telephone number. :P

Offline MetalJedi

• Jedi Knight
  • The Risk Always Lives
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 9, 2008, 02:49 AM »
Mine's no secret, it's in my sig.  :)
I remember my dream now.

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 9, 2008, 09:14 AM »
I was telling Sal I can't do Saturday, I'm completely booked. Yard Sale in the morning, Local JD get together in the afternoon, Sci-fi Channel MOTW screening in the evening that one of my cohorts wrote.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline jedi_master_sal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 9, 2008, 02:29 PM »
Why so secretive with the gamertags?

I don't want some yahoo getting my name and I end up getting all sorts of spamming friend requests from people i don't know. Call me paranoid I guess.
« Last Edit: April 9, 2008, 02:30 PM by jedi_master_sal »
I'm just a humble collector trying to make his way through the universe...of toy aisles.
"We are strong. We are resilient. We are American." - President Barack Obama, State of the Union Address 2010

Offline Matt

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Lobot's Duplex
« Reply #52 on: April 9, 2008, 02:38 PM »
I don't want some yahoo getting my name and I end up getting all sorts of spamming friend requests from people i don't know. Call me paranoid I guess.

Fair enough.  Just make sure to wear your tin foil hat while you're playing or the spamming friend requests will still get through.
"The good news is that all that blood is actually ketchup. The bad news, however, is that all that ketchup is actually blood."

Offline Ryan

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • Destiny is all
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #53 on: April 9, 2008, 02:44 PM »
It hasn't happened to me yet... I've posted it here and used it to register on Bungie.net and several 360 sites.
"This is the way."

Offline jedi_master_sal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 9, 2008, 05:51 PM »
Alright alright.....you guys whittled me down....lol

My gamertag is: JediMasterSal 0

That's a space at the end followed by a zero.

I'll be on tonight for awhile. Planning on playing for quite awhile on Saturday.

I've only been playing for 3 days now on LIVE, but I think I have respectable stats for that short time frame.  Though I still have a long way to go to becoming an officer.

I am hoping to find someone who is willing to play on legendary level with me through the campaign and with skulls activated (I already have all 13 skulls).  I'd like to get those additional acheivements/armor/etc.

-Sal

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 10, 2008, 09:10 AM »

I am hoping to find someone who is willing to play on legendary level with me through the campaign and with skulls activated (I already have all 13 skulls).  I'd like to get those additional acheivements/armor/etc.

-Sal

Oh, that's me. Let's schedule some time.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g

Offline jedi_master_sal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 10, 2008, 12:30 PM »

-Sal

Oh, that's me. Let's schedule some time.

Sweet, how about Saturday?   LOL. I know you're not available then, or at least during the day. But I'm good for an all-nighter Saturday til Sunday morn. If not then Sundays we can play it through for a few hours and pick it up the next Sunday. That leaves us the rest of the week to burn through multiplayer matches. Man, I'm really digging that. I'm getting better. At first I was trying to wait for the perfect shot, then quickly realized in most instances you have to go balls to the wall and shoot away, as well as stick with your teammates for maximum carnage and a better chance to win the overall match.

Also, I've become a rather adept Warthog driver. I don't mind not getting the kills if it means my gunner is mowing down the competition. I still get the assists for those and manage to take down a few by driving over them.

Offline MetalJedi

• Jedi Knight
  • The Risk Always Lives
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 10, 2008, 02:58 PM »
I downloaded the two new map packs last night so after I play a few levels of the campain I should be ready to tackle the multiplayer.
I remember my dream now.

Offline MetalJedi

• Jedi Knight
  • The Risk Always Lives
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 15, 2008, 06:01 AM »
Well I finally started Halo 3. Decided to just go for the gusto and start on Legendary. I'm currently on the 7th mission. The Famine skull sure was a pain in the ass to get.
I remember my dream now.

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 15, 2008, 09:16 AM »
That's mighty impressive Rob. You should be ready for Multi-player no sweat. Which one is the famine skull? Is that the one four levels up?