Author Topic: Target Exclusive Imperial Shuttle  (Read 91032 times)

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
Re: Target Exclusive Imperial Shuttle
« Reply #195 on: December 14, 2006, 09:36 AM »
I wonder how many of these we're going to see returned after the holiday? I've seen a lot on e-bay, some selling them in lots of 10. ??? I can't believe all of these would sell.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Dan

• Jedi Knight
  • Got some
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: December 16, 2006, 08:12 AM »
I am in ifetts neck of the woods, and it is strange. Some stores sold out instantly, others have an end cap that looks untouched since they came out. Snowspeeders too- One store here has DOZENS of them on clearance ($21.00), and I don't see any at the other 4-5 stores I tend to hit.

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: December 17, 2006, 04:14 PM »
Clearance already!  :P

Overall, ehat does everyone think of the shuttle promotion? I personaly think it was great because it didn't seem hard to get and it seems like everyone who wanted one got one. It also seem to have sold well, so I would think that could lead to other such offerings.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: December 18, 2006, 09:14 AM »
Our local store was down to 2 Shuttles this weekend, and they were stocked in the "regular" Star Wars section now, with no special endcap display anymore.  Maybe there are more in back, and they will replenish on the shelf (since there is only room for two), but either way, there's just two out there right now.  They've been slowly selling after I originally saw 16 of them a couple weeks ago.  I wonder if they'll hit clearance, it seemed like a pretty good deal already for what you get - but with Targets quick clearancing, I'm sure some will find these for $30 or less if they're lucky.

Offline I Am Sith

• Jedi Apprentice
  • 1/6 the Sith I used to be...
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: December 21, 2006, 08:32 AM »
My Target still had two last night and I talked to someone in toys and they said that they just got more in their truck yesterday...  I'm really hoping that these hit the clearance bin in the near future.
The 60mm Sith Lord - All the hate and anger you've come to expect, now in a new conveniently sized package!

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #200 on: December 22, 2006, 11:09 AM »
Not that i really want to get one, if i find one on clearance i may pick it up.
Quote the Raven, Nevermore.

"It Can't Rain All The TIme"

Offline 212th Battalion

• Jedi Initiate
  • oh crap...
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: December 22, 2006, 01:09 PM »
Not that i really want to get one, if i find one on clearance i may pick it up.
Same here if it's on clearance I'll pick it up.
Momar and Fester

Offline I Am Sith

• Jedi Apprentice
  • 1/6 the Sith I used to be...
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: December 22, 2006, 09:51 PM »
Gone!  Every Target in the county is now sold out of these.  Thankfully another forum member bought an extra one for me when they first came out, so I'll still be able to get this.  Doesn't look like I'll be saving money and getting this on clearance like I had hoped.  Oh well, at least I ended up with one.

Good luck to the rest of you holding out hope that these will hit the clearance rack.
The 60mm Sith Lord - All the hate and anger you've come to expect, now in a new conveniently sized package!

Offline Madcow

• Jedi Padawan
  • Isn't the Wokling cute? LOOK AT IT! LOOK AT IT!
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: December 23, 2006, 10:20 AM »
Man, that stinks. I have NEVER seen one of these on the shelves. And I go to 2 different Targets on a regular basis (at least once a week)...

Offline Daigo-Bah

• Jedi Apprentice
  • What a desolate place this is...
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: December 23, 2006, 12:05 PM »
There were at least 4 at my Target that are now gone.  I have the FAO one, so no big loss to me.  Actually, I'm thrilled vehicles are selling so well this season.  What my store never had, though, were any Snowspeeders.
Greg Reeves

My *New* top 3 most desired figures: 1) Yerka Mig; 2) Uncle Owen; 3) Hoth Luke

Offline JesseVader08

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: December 25, 2006, 05:18 PM »
I'm putting an urgent call out to my fellow JD'ers.  My wife had been trying to find a Star Wars vehicle for me for Christmas, but had no luck.  Has anyone still seen any of the Shuttles on their local Target shelves?  I'll gladly cover the costs!  (I'll post a want ad in the Classifieds, so feel free to PM me).
« Last Edit: December 25, 2006, 05:19 PM by JesseVader08 »

Offline Gatillo

• Jedi Padawan
  • I'm a llama! So what?!?
    • View Profile
    • Yes, I work on Antarctic bugs!!!
« Reply #206 on: December 26, 2006, 08:51 AM »
I have not seen these things in weeks.  It looks like they sold well, especially at that price.
You are never alone when there's a clone.

"Feel don't think"...and she slapped me right after I said it too.

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: December 26, 2006, 01:35 PM »
I'm really glad to see that the Shuttle sold so well.  I think it bodes well for any fan of the vehicle line and the large vehicles that we've been asking for on the various message boards.  And with Darryl DePriest mentioning on the Forcecast that the AT-TE is something that Hasbro has seriously looked at doing along with mention of the Clone Turbo Tank in the Q&A sessions, I think that vehicle fans can be genuinely optimistic about vehicles.
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline Dan

• Jedi Knight
  • Got some
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: January 1, 2007, 09:09 AM »
Good point Nicklab- it sends a good message to the big H. Particularly if they time it around the holidays.

These things were oddly distributed at my local stores. A few had a bunch for a while, then zing, they were all gone.

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: January 8, 2007, 11:48 PM »
What did this thing do in the vintage days with its "new fangled" electronics.  Never owned one as a kid, though I do have a vintage one with non-working electronics.  I know there's no lights, so was it the wings that folded up and down??
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN