Author Topic: Ben 10  (Read 1822 times)

Offline efranks

• Jedi Knight
  • Eric Franks
    • View Profile
Ben 10
« on: August 2, 2006, 09:21 PM »
Anyone here watch the cartoon Ben 10 or has anyone been buying the toys that are out?

I noticed them at TRU a while back but never paid that much attention to them till I saw an article about them in one of the recent toy mags.  Now, with Target's new reset, they're selling the line.  Apparently it had been exclusive to TRU till now.

Anyway, the figures in the 4" scale look really cool and have some neat play features.  Not all 10 are out but they're coming as well as some playsets and whatnot.  I'm tempted to pick some of these up and I think I'll check out the cartoon.

E...
"I sell the drugs that keep you people from seeing dragons at night." - Gus "Psych"

Offline Smartypants1635

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • Sith empire
Re: Ben 10
« Reply #1 on: August 4, 2006, 07:33 PM »
I watch it from time to time with my ten year old brother, I think it has a neat story line, that watch is pretty darn cool. ;) I may pick up a few for customs, and de-animate them so the fit in.

Offline efranks

• Jedi Knight
  • Eric Franks
    • View Profile
Re: Ben 10
« Reply #2 on: August 5, 2006, 02:19 PM »
Since I wrote this I've seen a couple episodes and the cartoon isn't that bad.  I've also looked at some of the figures a little more since I posted and I'll probably pick up a couple.

E...
"I sell the drugs that keep you people from seeing dragons at night." - Gus "Psych"