Author Topic: 5 most wanted repacks  (Read 13118 times)

Offline roron corobb

• Jedi Padawan
  • May the Force be with You
    • View Profile
Re: 5 most wanted repacks
« Reply #45 on: May 26, 2006, 03:20 AM »

-ROTS 501st Clone Trooper from Jedi Temple Assault Battle Pack

How about a ROTS #41 SA or ROTS Evolutions in a 501 paint job?

I figured I would restrict my list to straight repacks.  And I don't think that the #6 Clone is a terrible figure in the grand scheme of things.

I would disagree with that do to the #41 clone doesn't have that stupid action quick draw feature and the shoulders look better on the #41.

I think I like the #41 Clone quit a bit better now actually... when I compare a #41 Shocktrooper (skirmish in the senate) to the #6 Shocktrooper, the #41 seems a lot better to me... the belt size has a lot to do with it to me.

:)

I think the #41 clone trooper is better proportioned than the #6 in the waist also.
roron corobb
I'm one of the most well-regarded Ithorian Jedi Masters, having trained as Yarael Poof's Padawan. Roron Corobb
my feedback link

Offline Artoo

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Lucky catch
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 26, 2006, 09:19 AM »
1.VOTC Stormtrooper
2.VOTC Boba Fett
3.VOTC Han Solo (ANH)
4.EVO Anakin Skywalker (ROTS)
5.EVO Darth Vader
KAY-BEE STANDARD RESPONSE:  "All we have is 1990's 'Robocop' toys."
WHICH MEANS:  "Holy ******* ****, please shoot m

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 26, 2006, 06:35 PM »

I figured I would restrict my list to straight repacks.  And I don't think that the #6 Clone is a terrible figure in the grand scheme of things.

I would disagree with that do to the #41 clone doesn't have that stupid action quick draw feature and the shoulders look better on the #41.

You're entitled to that opinion.  But the thread was titled 5 most wanted repacks, not 5 most wanted repaints.  And like I said, IN THE GRAND SCHEME OF THINGS, the #6 Clone Trooper is not the worst figure ever issued by Hasbro.  A little persective is not a bad thing.  After all, I didn't list the original POTF2 Stormtrooper for repacking.  THAT is an inferior figure.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2006, 06:35 PM by Nicklab »
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline roron corobb

• Jedi Padawan
  • May the Force be with You
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 26, 2006, 09:25 PM »

You're entitled to that opinion.  But the thread was titled 5 most wanted repacks, not 5 most wanted repaints.  And like I said, IN THE GRAND SCHEME OF THINGS, the #6 Clone Trooper is not the worst figure ever issued by Hasbro.  A little persective is not a bad thing.  After all, I didn't list the original POTF2 Stormtrooper for repacking.  THAT is an inferior figure.

I didn't say anthing about repaints, only that the #41 Clone is the better of the two. And yes I do agree that the #6 is not the worst figure Hasbro has issued, but they are capable of some much more.
roron corobb
I'm one of the most well-regarded Ithorian Jedi Masters, having trained as Yarael Poof's Padawan. Roron Corobb
my feedback link