Collectibles > Gentle Giant

Gentle Giant Bust Ups!

(1/180) > >>

Famine:
Well, our friends at www.rbelscum.com have pictures of the new Bust-Up toys...busts...things, and Ive got to tell you, I am not passing up if I see these. They all have fantastic detail! How about you all?

Kevin

Brian:
GalacticHunter has an article up detailing the first wave of these (for preorder at AFX apparently).  Although they might not have the detail of the slightly larger "mini busts" from Gentle Giant, this does look like it could be a neat little line...and much more affordable.  Haven't decided if I'm going to get them or not yet, but they don't look too bad.  The first wave is "Heroes of the Rebellion".  You can check out the article here:

GH's Bust Ups Article

Here's a look at Wave 1 (Ceremonial Han, Ceremonial Luke, Princess Leia, Chewbacca, Yoda, and C-3PO)

Anyone else interested in these?  I've always liked the other Gentle Giant busts, but have never gotten any due to the price of them.  The size of these, along with the lower price point makes them tempting to me.  However, I have these Unleashed "statues" sitting here as well, so maybe I don't need more :).

Angry Ewok:
I'd get the 3PO, but the others I'm not so sure about.

jokabofe:
the only thing that bothers me about these is that they are going to be blind packed, like the kubricks  ::)

so i guess there's gonna be a lotta tradin' going on to get a full set....

::)

jokabofe:
and i have just learned that there is a "chase" version of leia, 1 in 24  ::)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version