Author Topic: Hello from VA!  (Read 1777 times)

Offline Oboewan

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
Hello from VA!
« on: May 18, 2006, 02:54 PM »
Hey everyone!

Glad to have signed up for the forums here finally!   I've been collecting for a long time and used to be a completist with the 3 3/4 line but have since re-defined my collecting needs to only "new" figures or "radically different sculpts" of existing characters... Hasbro's just made me sick with the deluge of repacks.   

I used to play all the Decipher SW card games, for some reason am STILL playing SWGalaxies, have recently started collecting the FX sabers and am thrilled that the Unleashed have come back in their original form. 
  I also collect  the 12" figures or "dolls" and am quite happy with Sideshow's first product and have been collecting the WOTC SW Minis since they were released (though I don't get to skirmish very often).     

I hope to peruse the forums in depth and am looking forward to spending time at JD!

Jeff
"Who is more the fool... the fool or the fool who posts after him?"

Offline Angry Ewok

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • The Ewok Village Idiot
    • View Profile
    • www.TowheeStudio.com
Re: Hello from VA!
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2006, 03:12 PM »
Well the money your saving by dismissing the lame repacks (especially recently) and whatnot has GOT to be a heafty bundle's worth... Probably enough saved to pick up a SideShow piece or two - which, I know you'll agree, is completely worth not being able to say you're a 'thorough completist' or whatever.

Next to a playset of 3 inchers, a SideShow is on a completely different level in terms of the impact it makes on your collection - especially to people who don't know anything about Star Wars.

Anyway, welcome to JD, it's great to have you!

Offline Reid

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Hello from VA!
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2006, 04:37 PM »
Welcome Oboewan, nice to see a fellow Virginian here. Name's Reid, don't wear it out.