Author Topic: Rank the Star Wars movies!  (Read 5957 times)

Offline Vator

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: Rank the Star Wars movies!
« Reply #30 on: February 28, 2004, 03:13 PM »
The Empire Strikes Back- Well, for one I'm an imperial fan, that should tell you something right away. I'll never forget when I first heard the Imperial march,it was so cool! To be honest,however, I didn't really like TESB until about 1998, since befour then it was just to dang slow, and usally I would be playing with toys while I watched movies so I didn't really catch what was going on.

Attack Of The Clones- The mystery made this movie for me, kept it exciting and fresh. Also,I'd say the expirence leading up to AOTC made me like it so much, what with Midnight Madness, Celebration II, ect.

A New Hope- When the special editions were released we bought the originals on VHS. I really loved it! Darth Vader in particular.

The Return Of Jedi- All the battles, and uhh, Leai. I was particulary pleased when I saw that the Death Star was brought back,and stupidly I thought that ''Maybe the Death Star survived''.

The Phantom Meance- Not anything against the film, I like it. Its just that when compared with the rest,it lags.

I apologise if this seems confusing, since like many kids I went through many different phases with Star Wars only gaining prodomince in the 1999-2000ish time.
- June 22, 2004 12:13 AM -

Offline OrionSlaveLotion

• Youngling
    • View Profile
Re: Rank the Star Wars movies!
« Reply #31 on: February 29, 2004, 05:51 PM »
1- Star Wars
2- The Empire Strikes Back
3- Return of the Jedi
4- Attack of the Clones
5. The Menace

Offline Dressel Rebel