Collectibles > LEGO

Recent Acquisitions

<< < (63/72) > >>

Rob:
I got the new UCS Falcon, and the UCS Y-Wing this week.

I'm running out of space.  :-\

Diddly:
Yearly Walmart clearances are on! Over the last week I've snagged the TLJ turret walker thing with Hux for $30, Crait Speeder/AT-MT Microfighter set for $13, and the FO Tie Microfighter for $7

I've seen the Landspeeder for $15, FO Star Destroyer for $124, and the AT-MT for $109, and the Construct A Figures for under $20, but the clearance prices differ depending on the store.

Rob:
I got the most recent Death Star, the new Sandcrawler, and the Imperial Transport last night.

And my buddy at the Lego store is exploring new opportunities, so 50% off Lego is over for me.  It was (incredibly) nice while it lasted!

Pete_Fett:
Went into my local Target today hoping to find the Batman/Metalbeard Lego Movie 2 set, but instead was greeted by a handful of the new 2019 sets instead:

Sith Infiltrator Microfighter
Naboo Starfighter Microfighter
Escape Pod vs. Dewback Microfighter 2-pack
Juniors A-Wing
Droid Gunship
Inferno Squad Battlepack
Death Star Escape

Not a bad haul - basically if they had the two other Juniors sets, Praetorian Guards Battle Pack and the new version of the AT-AP, I would have been able to make a clean sweep...

All four are currently available on shop@home, so I might just put an order in on them and throw in that Batman set I was looking for in the first place.  :-\

Diddly:
Picked up the Sandspeeder for $15 and the Tusken/Jawa Battle Pack for $10 at Target today

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version