Author Topic: Phatty's Creations  (Read 3410 times)

Offline Phatty

• Youngling
    • View Profile
    • The Imperial Ship Yards
Phatty's Creations
« on: October 17, 2007, 02:19 PM »
I used to do a lot of 3.75" customs, but got more into doing Gentle Giant mini-bust customs.  Here are a couple of my favorites from both...

Pat

Offline Phrubruh

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
Re: Phatty's Creations
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2007, 03:08 PM »
I'm not much on the clones but I really really like the Jedi. Is that a CW Mace body with a Xyber-9 head? I'm not sure where the arms come from. Is that the new shirtless Anakin arms? Anyway, you put him together really well.
This message brought to you by Wookiee Cookiees - "MMM... Chewie!"
Visit The Endor Express - The Ultimate Guide to Disney's Star Tours

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2007, 03:18 PM »
I like that Jedi too, would love to see more angles of him.  I'm guessing those are Clone Wars Kit Fisto arms?

Offline Phatty

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2007, 04:52 PM »
Man, you guys are on top of your game!  It is the CW Mace body, CW Kit Fisto arms, and Xyber 9 head!  He is one of my all time favs, that's for sure.

Pat

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2007, 05:12 PM »
Yeah, that custom Jedi is some beautiful stuff there!  I'd like to see another angle on that figure as well (with the face).  Very nice work on those Clone mini-busts as well.  Don't see too many people customizing those things.  Well done.

Did you ever try customizing the GG Bust-up line with the Hasbro 4" line?  Pretty close in scale, and I know a number of people who had pretty good results mixing and matching those lines together.

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2007, 09:24 AM »
The busts are well painted but I have to agree about the Jedi, it a work if art. Not sure if the florescent tones work on the commandos though...
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Phatty

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2007, 12:23 PM »
Here are the other 2 angles I have on that Jedi for now.  All of my SW stuff is packed away for the moment while I prepare to more into our new home.  Once I get unpacked, I'll try and snap some more pics.

Pat