Author Topic: images from Bounty Hunter Strategy Guide  (Read 2358 times)

Offline BrentS

• Jedi Knight
  • I sense much fear in you.
    • View Profile
images from Bounty Hunter Strategy Guide
« on: June 1, 2006, 11:58 AM »
I was wondering if anyone out there with the Bounty Hunter game guide could provide images of Garulla's Palace?  I'm working on a diorama for a Photonovel and didn't realize there were "EU" reference pictures available.  I don't own the game guide for this and I hate to go buy it just for some reference photos (but I still might!).

So, I was hoping someone who had it could post some scans from the guide for some the shots showing off Gardulla's palace? 

Thanks in advance!

Offline Ryan

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • Destiny is all
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
"This is the way."

Offline BrentS

• Jedi Knight
  • I sense much fear in you.
    • View Profile
Re: images from Bounty Hunter Strategy Guide
« Reply #2 on: June 1, 2006, 09:19 PM »
Ryan,
Thanks those are both good resources.  Unfortunately, other the Krayyt dragon shots I'm not sure if any are truly Gardulla's palace.

I'm going to keep looking.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #3 on: June 2, 2006, 01:24 AM »
In the first link the only Gardulla shots are of the Krayt, unfortunately, and they're in the opening arena fight you have with a Krayt...  None of the palace interior at all that I can tell.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Matt

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Lobot's Duplex
« Reply #4 on: June 2, 2006, 01:02 PM »
I've got that strategy guide.  I looked at it yesterday, and while it's got a bunch of photos of the Gardulla's Palace level spread out over several pages, all of the photos are really tiny (about the size of a couple of postage stamps), and you really can't make out a whole lot of detail in them.
"The good news is that all that blood is actually ketchup. The bad news, however, is that all that ketchup is actually blood."