Author Topic: Questions for Hasbro?  (Read 253739 times)

Offline LordMaul

• Youngling
    • View Profile
Re: Questions for Hasbro?
« Reply #435 on: January 2, 2010, 12:32 PM »
Dear Hasbro,
with the exception of the already confirmed AT-ST Driver are there any other Imperial Officers slated for the 2010/ 2011 line up? Since this year marks the 30th anniversary of TESB how high are the chances for new, SA versions of Admiral Ozzel, General Veers, Lieutenant Sheckil and the long overdue Admiral Piett?

Offline EpicGon

• Jedi Padawan
  • The life so short, the craft so large to learn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: January 4, 2010, 08:21 PM »
When will collectors have the new scheduled list of Lc action figures for 2010?

How many of them are in rumor list or confirmed?

Are there plans for Scan technician 2, Dagobah Luke, dagobah Luke Pilot, new imperial commanders,

new jawas with droids, the long waited Death Star Commander?

Offline P-Siddy

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: January 4, 2010, 10:46 PM »
Any chance that we'll get to see a Naboo Picnic Padme in the near future?

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: January 11, 2010, 03:41 PM »
Is it fair to ask a question about hasbrotoyshop.com? 

Given I've pretty much lost the ability to find Legacy toys locally as Hasbro Canada is not distributing them, I've been relying on HTS.com but it's been two months or so since anything new has popped up there and I check regularly.  Are they having their own internal distribution issues? 
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline shmashwitdaclub

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: January 21, 2010, 02:22 PM »
Dear Hasbro,

I started collecting Star Wars when I took my 3 year old son (now 6) to go see ROTS at the dollar theater (I wasn't sure how well he would do since it was his first theater experience).  Well, not only did he love the movie but he also loved the toys he saw on the store shelves.  So I started collecting for my son while reliving my childhood through him during the Saga 2006 line.  Since that time I have really closed the gap on obtaining definitive versions of almost all characters that have been made since POTF2 for my son to play with and have in our collection.  One of the very few characters I haven't felt compelled to purchase in the after market yet is Aurra Sing - all of her current releases have very little articulation.  My question to you is how far down your list is a new, super articulated, Aurra Sing in a realistic format? 

Justin

Offline LordMaul

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: February 7, 2010, 08:17 AM »
Dear Hasbro.
I was very happy to see that you’ve included Rahm Kota’s Militia Elite in the upcoming TFU figure packs. As a big fan of the game I love the design of Kota’s Troopers, especially the resemblance to the Rebel troopers from the OT. Do you have any plans to release the Militia Trooper and the Saboteur in the near future?
« Last Edit: February 7, 2010, 08:20 AM by LordMaul »

Offline LordMaul

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: February 14, 2010, 04:14 AM »
Dear Hasbro.
The head sculpt and rank badge of the new AT-AT Commander suggests that this figure is supposed to be a generic imperial officer. Why did you choose to go for an off-screen character instead of producing the much demanded super articulated General Veers? Do you have any plans to redo Veers in the next few years?
Also while the new AT-AT Commander figure itself looks damn good the chest armor doesn’t seem to be bluish enough. Will this be corrected before the release?

Offline JACKOFTRADZE

• Jedi Knight
  • The Battle Rages On!!!
    • View Profile
    • JCKOFTRADZE Customs
Re: Hasbro Questions
« Reply #442 on: February 16, 2010, 10:06 PM »
Can we ask in the next Q&A if the upcoming Han Bespin figure will be built off of the terrible the barrel chested/narrow leg body that they have used for the Han Echo Base/Han Endors/Sandstorm?

I am hoping they ditch that body it just looks awful.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2010, 10:06 PM by JACKOFTRADZE »
My Customs & Collection Blog:
http://jackoftradze.blogspot.com/

Offline speedermike

• Jedi Apprentice
  • He doesn't like you...
    • View Profile
    • MichaelRex.com
« Reply #443 on: February 17, 2010, 07:23 PM »
Heres one that I think another site might be asking, but I would like it answered to, hopefully.

The figures and cards shown at Toy Fair look fantastic!  However, Dak was the only figure that has never come out on a card and could be considered "New."  Will the Vintage line contain any previously unmade charcaters, or is it going to be made up of repaints, retools and (very well made) resculpts?

Children's Book Author and Illustrator   mikerexbooks.blogspot.com

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: February 21, 2010, 06:01 PM »
Hasbro - would it be possible for you to give us some insight as to the rundown of the first two waves of Clone Wars figures in the "Shadow of the Dark Side" packaging? Specifically it would be great if you could give us a numerical list. Same question for the Vintage figures - could you provide a list of what the Vintage figures will be in the first two waves and what their numbers will be?
Peter

Letting my collecting OCD get the better of me on a DAILY basis... and loving EVERY minute of it!

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: February 21, 2010, 06:35 PM »
Dear Hasbro,

I have been a complete carded collector since the introduction of the POTF2 wave.  Along with many others, I'm very excited about the vintage line coming our way later in the year.  I'm curious to know if you have ever given consideration to selling some kind of collector boxes for those of us who keep our figures carded.  Not talking about individual carded figs, but rather something that would help store and/or display larger numbers of carded figures (12, 20, 24, etc.).  I know that I and other carded collectors typically have a hodgepodge of boxes used to store our figures, but I would be willing to pay for a standardized case/box that could hold my carded collection.

Thanks and keep up the great work!
JediJman
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Keonobi

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Hasbro Questions
« Reply #446 on: February 25, 2010, 04:09 PM »
Hasbro: in an earlier Q&A you said that there had been plans to have a Padme Mighty Mugg and an unreleased Ahsoka shows up on the box of the last wave released.  Can you say which characters were in the first cancelled wave (ie., would have been released next if the line had continued)?
I am not the Stig

Offline shmashwitdaclub

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: March 9, 2010, 10:51 AM »
nm - question about Plourr and Dllr has been answered.
« Last Edit: March 9, 2010, 01:42 PM by shmashwitdaclub »

Offline jono

• Jedi Initiate
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: March 18, 2010, 09:33 AM »
Dear Hasbro.

We know Ewoks are no longer two a pack so can we expect the same treatment for Podracers?
For example If Ratts Tyrell was to be released in early 2011 should we expect accessories or someone to keep him company?

Offline EpicGon

• Jedi Padawan
  • The life so short, the craft so large to learn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: March 27, 2010, 02:46 PM »
Hey Hasbro, have you got plans to release the AT-PT from Rogue Squadron Video Games?
This uni personal vehicle also appeared on Force Commander video game

I think it could be a transition between a mini rig and a walker.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2010, 02:47 PM by EpicGon »