Author Topic: Questions for Hasbro?  (Read 253742 times)

Offline 212th Battalion

• Jedi Initiate
  • oh crap...
    • View Profile
Re: Questions for Hasbro?
« Reply #105 on: September 24, 2006, 02:22 AM »
Will we ever see a SA Rebel Fleet trooper are even soem better versions of him rather then new versions of the endeor rebel trooper ? Also will we see a repack of the SA storm trooper in the OTC (VOTC) 07 wave?
Momar and Fester

Offline Artoo

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Lucky catch
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: September 24, 2006, 02:42 PM »
Well he looks like he does Rune? :P
He atleast stands up straight.
KAY-BEE STANDARD RESPONSE:  "All we have is 1990's 'Robocop' toys."
WHICH MEANS:  "Holy ******* ****, please shoot m

Offline Artoo

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Lucky catch
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: September 26, 2006, 07:16 PM »
When will we get an offical list of basic figures for '07?
Is the ROTS rocket R2-D2 the R4-G9 re-paint you guys were talking about?

Offline Rune Haako

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: September 28, 2006, 04:39 PM »
Why did you stick a picture of the SA Shock Trooper on the back of the Greatest Battles Shock Trooper but stick a #6 Shock Trooper in the bubble?

Are the 30th Anniversary Super Battle Droid's flames removable, and are it's hips ball-jointed?
« Last Edit: September 28, 2006, 04:41 PM by Rune Haako »

Offline starwax137

• Jedi Initiate
  • Go away.
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: September 28, 2006, 05:44 PM »
In previous Q&A's you have often said that you are "trying to find a wave to work X figure into" or something along those lines. Why do you think that each wave of figures needs to have a theme? Why can't you just release whatever figures you (and we) want with whatever other figures you feel like?

Offline Badbriancool

• Youngling
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: September 30, 2006, 02:20 PM »
I have a very relevent question, please post it.

Dear Hasbro:
I have OCD, and there are several figures that need slight retouches that need to be addressed. Could you possibly think about altering these figures? Ishi Tibb has an awesome face sculpt, but not the Jabba's Palace body (kitbash?). The Tantive 4 Rebel troopers are also an awesome sculpt, but the black paint goes way beyond where it should on the helmet (slight repaint?) Commander Gree from the battle of Kashykk is likewise cool, with just a slight painted stripe tweak needed to the helmet. And Finally I loved the sculpt on Donnik Jericho cantina patron, but hated the holes on his face for the EU vampire tubes (just fill in the mouth holes?) Two army builders and two aliens would be good sellers again. PLEASE?

Offline starwax137

• Jedi Initiate
  • Go away.
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: September 30, 2006, 04:58 PM »
I have a very relevent question, please post it.

Dear Hasbro:
I have OCD, and there are several figures that need slight retouches that need to be addressed. Could you possibly think about altering these figures? Ishi Tibb has an awesome face sculpt, but not the Jabba's Palace body (kitbash?). The Tantive 4 Rebel troopers are also an awesome sculpt, but the black paint goes way beyond where it should on the helmet (slight repaint?) Commander Gree from the battle of Kashykk is likewise cool, with just a slight painted stripe tweak needed to the helmet. And Finally I loved the sculpt on Donnik Jericho cantina patron, but hated the holes on his face for the EU vampire tubes (just fill in the mouth holes?) Two army builders and two aliens would be good sellers again. PLEASE?

Yah... real relevant. ::) I'm guessing there's about 1 person in the world that wants it answered.

Offline Artoo

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Lucky catch
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: September 30, 2006, 05:20 PM »
I do want a new accurate Gree, the rest of those I could care less.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #113 on: September 30, 2006, 11:36 PM »
Cmdr. Gree I agree needs redone from the floor up...  That's one of the most frustrating rehashes they've ever done. 

Bly would be nice if they'd just put out the accurately painted one in some quantity.  I got a number of inaccurate ones that would make ok grunts for him but I want my Bly figure after all this time.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Artoo

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Lucky catch
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: October 1, 2006, 03:28 PM »
If the Felucia BP is real Bly can be a new re-paint. Since that's all Hasbro does in those things besides re-packing & re-hashing.

Offline Darth Slothus

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: October 3, 2006, 02:40 PM »
My retail (8 of them) stores here in Southern California are overflowing with Heroes and Villians, Greatest Battles(ROTS basic refreshers that everyone has had there fill of). Seeing the pegs that full of that same product for the last 2 months is not an indicator it's selling well rather it's an indicator of overproduction/ overguaging demand. If the retailers are really asking for that much basic then do the buyers a favor, send the retailers NEW product, please. After seeing a store get 15 cases of ROTS rehash that they can't even stock because their pegs are maxed with more of the same, where's my hope to ever get any of the new product that is already in abundance over the rest of the US. I'd wager the major retailer's won't ask for future large shipments such as this when they learn old product does not sell well. My question is..what are you going to to do about this problem?   

--Disgruntled Sloth

Offline Clone Commander

• Jedi Padawan
  • I ate my Lama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: October 3, 2006, 06:03 PM »
I'm a big fan of the clone troopers.
However, they are very rare up here in Canada and when I do find them it is very seldom.
Are there going to be more clone troopers per case?
Clone Commander Appo.

Offline Artoo

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Lucky catch
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: October 7, 2006, 04:55 PM »
Any reason why Scum got the H&V poll, some of us aren't members & can't vote. :(

Offline Rune Haako

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: October 7, 2006, 04:57 PM »
Become a member. :P ;)

Offline speedermike

• Jedi Apprentice
  • He doesn't like you...
    • View Profile
    • MichaelRex.com
« Reply #119 on: October 7, 2006, 06:58 PM »
At Comicon you mentioned that the McQuarrie Stormtrooper  figure "may" be short packed.  From what I read about the presentation, this announcment was met with boos.   Don't you (and other companies) understand that short-packing does not create buzz and excitement?  It creates apathy and resentment towards your company, and alienates collectors.  Will the McQuarrie figure be short-packed?
Children's Book Author and Illustrator   mikerexbooks.blogspot.com