Author Topic: Battle of Endor Wave  (Read 84097 times)

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
Re: Battle of Endor Wave
« Reply #75 on: March 24, 2006, 04:17 AM »
Paul, I was hoping for a new Endor Rebel too.  Sorely needed (as are all SA Rebel figures really), and I had hope...  I didn't have a LOT of hope though and I figured it was inevitably going to be a Saga or POTF2 trooper repainted.  I don't even think we'd have gotten a kitbash out of them on that one.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Ithorian Clergy

• Jedi Initiate
  • Straight up rocket scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 24, 2006, 10:44 AM »
Paul, I was hoping for a new Endor Rebel too.  Sorely needed (as are all SA Rebel figures really), and I had hope...  I didn't have a LOT of hope though and I figured it was inevitably going to be a Saga or POTF2 trooper repainted.  I don't even think we'd have gotten a kitbash out of them on that one.

I'm with you on this, in fact, there is no better candidate for an Evolutions set in the future than the Rebel trooper, spanning the Tantive IV, Hoth, and Endor.  That one would be a slam dunk.
If you vote for me all of your wildest dreams will come true.  Thank you.

Offline Darth Slothus

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 24, 2006, 11:41 AM »
I'll wager those Han, Luke figs are bumped to newer waves Hasbro's planning to release as info at the CC for the next half of this year! ;)

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 24, 2006, 08:59 PM »

I'm with you on this, in fact, there is no better candidate for an Evolutions set in the future than the Rebel trooper, spanning the Tantive IV, Hoth, and Endor.  That one would be a slam dunk.

Oh, my freaking God! That would rock.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Artoo

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Lucky catch
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 26, 2006, 02:04 PM »
So when will EE put pre-orders for this wave up?I want to see close-up pics of 3PO,Chirpa,Jerjerrod & DS Gunner!
KAY-BEE STANDARD RESPONSE:  "All we have is 1990's 'Robocop' toys."
WHICH MEANS:  "Holy ******* ****, please shoot m

Offline McCusto

• Youngling
  • Saum Beatah Ay!
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: March 27, 2006, 07:11 PM »
Here is MY version of the EE picture:

:-X

Offline Ook

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: March 27, 2006, 07:29 PM »
  • I've been waiting for Chirpa for a long time!
  • Jerjerod looks more like Jerjerod than Veers does Veers. And that aint sayin' much.
  • So we finally get knees on Threepio, and it is a vac-metal version? I thought they said they couldn't do that? ::) And anyway, how come Saga Ultra Threepio didn't have knees? Or R-3PO, or K-3PO....

Offline Clone Commander

• Jedi Padawan
  • I ate my Lama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: April 1, 2006, 03:00 PM »
I cant wait for Jerjerrod!  ;D
Clone Commander Appo.

Offline Greg

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: April 1, 2006, 04:50 PM »

I think a Rebel Soldier Evolutions set would be cool. Pack in a few different guns, some backpacks, survival gear, and some other tools, with working holsters and removable helmets. Possibly two sets, each with different head variations.

Offline Darth Broem

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: April 3, 2006, 09:38 PM »
My God are they are they really going to send that Palpatine repack out?  That thing is just horrific.  Geez repack the ROTS Emperor before that thing again.  LOL! 

Anyway I am really looking forward to Chirpa and Jerjerrod and 3PO.  I may actually pass on the DS Gunner.  We'll see.

Offline Hemish

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Blah
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: April 3, 2006, 10:38 PM »
Has there been any official images of this lot put out yet?
The problem with America is stupidity I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself

Online Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #86 on: April 3, 2006, 10:48 PM »
Just the pics from ToyFair so far.

No official announcement has been made at www.hasbro.com/starwars and I don't think any e-tailers are pre-ordering this wave yet...
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: April 5, 2006, 11:19 AM »
Endor pics from Hasbro
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: April 5, 2006, 11:37 AM »
Cool. 

Note: Available in Augst.  Does that mean May?

3PO's knees bend!  And Palpatine sucks!

Hoping they repack the sandtrooper with that wave, even if it doesn't make any sense to do so (well, other than practical demand).
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: April 5, 2006, 11:55 AM »
This looks like a pretty nice wave to me.

Chirpa - Ewok lovers should really like this one I would think - I'll probably get 2-3 of them to open.  I'm not a huge Ewok fan but have nothing against the little furballs.

3PO - It looks pretty good to me, the knees look a bit big in the latest pic perhaps, but that's ok, I'll still probably get 3 or so of this version of Goldenrod.

Palpatine - I just don't get why they don't give him a new hood/robe.  I think the rest of the figure is ok?  Probably a pass for me.

Jerrod - Maybe it doesn't look perfectly like the actor, but that's ok to me as this is a good generic Imperial officer.  Probably going to try and stock up on several of him.

Death Star Gunner - He looks fantastic I think, love the articulated knees.  Definitely the best of the bunch... I want around 20 of them...

:P