Author Topic: Star Wars Stories  (Read 3478 times)

Offline jedipurge

• Jedi Apprentice
  • follow me on Instagram: VadersEmpire78
    • View Profile
Star Wars Stories
« on: June 14, 2006, 03:30 PM »
While i love reading/seeing the work everybody puts in over at the customs section with the photonovels, i personally barely have time to complete a custom let alone several to put into a photonovel.  While SA Longhorn does a fine job telling a story without customizing much, if any, i don't even own a dig camera to post anything anyway.  My point,  :-\, i guess is i know i could come up with a good fan fiction and I'd like to be able to post here at JD, it being the best Star Wars site out there  :-*, but you don't have a section to post it in.  Is there anybody else out there who'd be intrested?
Harmless is the most dangerous of perceptions, you never expect it to strike.-Purge

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Re: Star Wars Stories
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2006, 01:20 AM »
Sure I'd be interested... or if you want, I could give you some ideas on writing a story for the Rykrof Enloe series and I could make a Photonovel out of it.

Speaking of photonovels, I miss our updates on the front page.  It really was good exposure.

:)
« Last Edit: June 20, 2006, 01:20 AM by CHEWIE »

Offline Famine

• Noderator
  • Jedi Master
  • Who watches The Famine?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2006, 01:28 AM »
CHEWIE, I don't think the Custom updates were forgotten, I think there has been an influx in the ammount of news they have here. :)

JP, perhaps you could post your story under the Literature section, and make sure it's titled with Fan-Fic for now?

Kevin
The picture kept, will remind me...

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2006, 01:47 AM »
I'll bring up the issue of fan-fic stories...  Perhaps a childboard on one of our sections here, but I'll mention it either way.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77