Author Topic: 12" Leia on Speeder  (Read 8424 times)

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
  • Bouncy! Bouncy! I'm An Insane Kubrickaholic!™
    • View Profile
Re: 12" Leia on Speeder
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2003, 02:11 PM »
Wow! Those pictures a great Beth.  Leia dosen't look that bad at all. I agree with the smile but shes still impressive.  8)  Me thinks I'll have to get one.   ;)

Offline dustrho

• Jedi Knight
  • AWESOME
    • View Profile
    • SANDTROOPERS.com
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2003, 09:17 PM »
Great pictures Beth!  The bike looks awesome, but I really don't care for the face on Leia.  That smile has got to go.
dustrho

Offline carebear

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2003, 04:45 PM »
This is on e figure that *I* want!  I will have to make sure *I* get one since I am the lucky finder of new stuff!!!   :P
Carrie Rhoads
DUSTRHO is my hubby!!!

Offline jadesfire

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2003, 08:57 PM »
Hi Carrie!

It's a great item and the best part is that she's got the one doll-two-costume thing going!!

PS:  Looking at your sig, I am assuming you collect bulls/cows of some sort...am I right?
Beth

Offline carebear

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2003, 09:03 PM »
I can't wait for this to come out!!!  Maybe my hubby will get me it for my bday in September.  

Yes, I collect cows on parade.  Dustrho posted a pic in the collecting forum a while back.  I don't have close to what he has in Star Wars.   :D
Carrie Rhoads
DUSTRHO is my hubby!!!

Offline Boba Binks

• Jedi Padawan
  • The Most Feared Bounty Hunter on Naboo
    • View Profile
    • David Jonathan Syczylo
« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2003, 02:32 PM »
I got my Leia in the mail about a week ago. I just now got around to opening her up. Just like the Other Speederbikes with different (Battle Damaged) paint job. Leia is alright. Nice to have an Endor Leia.

I have all the 12" figures to date so Leia is a welcomed edition to my 12" collection. Though all of my 12" except for a few are in big plastic boxes. Leia will be joining them.

Only if I had the room to display my 12" collection. Maybe someday, maybe someday.
For those of you looking for me. I am now at www.sandtroopers.com

Offline Darth Broem

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 9, 2004, 11:13 AM »
Well I can't believe it but I did get this for $12.12 at my local Target last night.  I can't believe it was that dirt cheap.  Thanks to the this site I was aware of the price change and checked it out.  I feel great getting this because it completes my 12 inch speederbike collection with Luke and the Bike Scout.  

The only problem with it is of course her goofy smile.  But it's likely the only Endor version we'll get of her at least for awhile.  For that price I am thrilled to get this.  

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
  • Bouncy! Bouncy! I'm An Insane Kubrickaholic!™
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 9, 2004, 11:22 AM »
Since Target has the 12" Leia on for a pretty good price, if anyone gets a chance, can you pick one up for me. :)

Offline TheR3AP3R

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 9, 2004, 02:03 PM »
IN case anybody cares - Target in Westminster, MD has about 30 of them still on the shelf for $12.48

Offline Ben

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • greatest blog ever written.
« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2004, 11:13 AM »
I bought a cheap one. There's only two left here. Now I need to find the single-packed Biker Scout. :)
don't you know there ain't no devil, there's just God when he's drunk