Collecting > Star Wars Action Figures

Mr. Black's customs: Ven Zallow v4 update

<< < (33/33)

JediJman:
Wow, that's well done!  Awesome custom dude.

IncomT65:
Back in 2010 I made a commissioned diorama of the duel between Darth Malgus and Jedi Master Ven Zallow. Later on, I was asked to make another Ven Zallow and last year again someone wanted me to make a custom figure of this character.

Version 3 is quite different from the first two. The client wanted quite a few changes, most notably on the armour. This is the reference pic:

And this is the custom figure:

Parts used:
- Resolute Duke: head, resculpted the hair
- ROC Duke in RIA suit: upper body, upper arms. Custom made chest belt, sculpted device
- ROC Ripcord in RIA suit: shoulder armour (connects with neo magnets), lower arms (sculpted gauntlets), hands
- 25th Destro Iron Grenadier: lower body, sculpted armour
- 25th Zartan: upper legs, sculpted armour
- Cobra Commander in Battle Armour: knees
- 25th Wraith: lower legs, feet
- Order 66 Mace Windu: cloak w/shortened sleeves
- lightsaber from the parts bin, blade and hilt connect with neo magnets

IncomT65:
This is a follow up from the same client who commissioned the Twi'lek smuggler. Turned out to be a very fun project to work on, with quite a bit more sculpting than anticipated at first.

Rachi Sitra is a Twi'lek character from the SW Galaxies Trading Card game: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Rachi_Sitra

Parts used:
- ROC Cover girl: head, sculpted lekku / arms, sculpted sleeves and gauntlets / lower body, sculpted waist band
- 25th. Scarlett: upper body, resculpted
- ROC Baroness: legs
- TAC Juno Eclipse: feet
- various pieces of Jedi softgoods
- lightsaber from the parts bin, blade and hilt connect with neo magnets

IncomT65:
Already working on a fourth Ven Zallow. Here's a wip shot of the fourth version of Ven. This time I'll sculpt his shin armour as well, instead of just using the lower legs of that GI Joe Wraith figure.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version