Author Topic: Mr. Black's customs: Ven Zallow v4 update  (Read 121377 times)

Offline IncomT65

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
Re: Incom's customs: Ohk Moffu - Aqualish mercenary
« Reply #105 on: August 28, 2008, 05:37 PM »
Thanks Phruby, Jedistyle once made an awesome Aqualish with "real" white/grey hair and that contrasting colour works great for this figure.

How are the electronics coming along for the a-wing?

Er..... not  :-\  ;) I need to enlighten myself in that aspect first. Maybe I'll open up my FX X-Wing to see how things look inside.

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: August 30, 2008, 10:13 AM »
Another darn awesome looking figure.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline IncomT65

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: August 31, 2008, 05:57 PM »
Thanks Darth_Anton, glad you like him too  :) How's things with your armies then?

Offline IncomT65

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
Re: Incom's customs: TFU Shaak Ti
« Reply #108 on: October 27, 2008, 06:30 PM »
Ugh, all of my pics at my image hosting site have had their URLs changed. I have switched back to Photobucket, which happens to have transformed into one heck of a hosting site since the last time I was active there. So, without further ado, here's my take on TFU's Shaak Ti, my entry for the Group Project Phruby started at Yakface!

And a little scene from TFU (I know, wrong Starkiller, but it's the only one I have)

Offline JangoTat

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: October 27, 2008, 08:46 PM »
awsummmme :o
School has been on strike all month. so much for the summer job I was hoping to get D:

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: October 28, 2008, 09:41 AM »
How's things with your armies then?

I'm nearly ready to photograph my Imperials, but I'm hung up on making custom capes for my red Royal Guards. My Wife just successfully made the proper stitching on the shoulder, but it turns out we still don't have the right cut of the cloth and the material is a tad too thick for it to drape over the figure properly.  We're trying to decide how to go from there.

The Shaak Ti - perfect. Another  great piece of work.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g

Offline jedi_master_sal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: October 28, 2008, 11:56 AM »
Excellent work there, IncomT65!

Now why didn't Hasbro do make this figure???
I'm just a humble collector trying to make his way through the universe...of toy aisles.
"We are strong. We are resilient. We are American." - President Barack Obama, State of the Union Address 2010

Offline IncomT65

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: October 28, 2008, 04:24 PM »
Thanks for the feedback guys. Oh and don't worry, Hasbro'd be stupid not to make a TFU Shaak Ti of their own.

Offline David

• Jedi Knight
  • EchoBaseNews.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: October 28, 2008, 11:31 PM »
WOW! She's purdy! :D
David Delgado
Owner
EchoBaseNews.com
Keeping Star Wars Cool Since 2008!

Offline Theta 288

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: November 7, 2008, 09:41 AM »
I thought u were the guy who sold these customs at Ebay while ago!

But no, congrats sir, I like TFU & collect them, would love to have one of your customs, your Shaakti rock!

Offline IncomT65

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
Re: Incom's customs: A-Wing fighter cockpit update 11/12
« Reply #115 on: November 11, 2008, 07:20 AM »
That's a cool group of TFU figures. Nope, I'm not the one who made those, but I wonder who did, though.

Thanks for the kind words guys. With Shaak Ti finished, I have more time to work on my A-Wing and TF diorama. Here's an update of the A-Wing's cockpit:

It's nearly finished, just need to prime it, paint it, add the leg straps and steering handles. And then it's on to see if I have what it takes to put in some LEDs  ::)

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
Re: Incom's customs: A-Wing fighter cockpit update 11/12
« Reply #116 on: November 11, 2008, 08:59 AM »
That's an insane about of detail. Kudo's.

Offline IncomT65

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
Re: Incom's customs: A-Wing fighter cockpit update 11/13
« Reply #117 on: November 13, 2008, 05:15 PM »
Thanks D_A! Yeah it's quite detailed, but I wanted it to look really different from the stock cockpit. I just finished painting the cockpit! I'm quite happy with it as well. LMK what you think!

:)

Offline jedi_master_sal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: Incom's customs: A-Wing fighter cockpit update 11/13
« Reply #118 on: November 14, 2008, 08:29 AM »
SWEET! Can't wait to see it back in the ship.

Excellent job.
I'm just a humble collector trying to make his way through the universe...of toy aisles.
"We are strong. We are resilient. We are American." - President Barack Obama, State of the Union Address 2010

Offline IncomT65

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
Re: Incom's customs: Jedi rock the house !! 10/12
« Reply #119 on: December 9, 2008, 07:28 AM »
Thanks man, I contacted a client of our firm who can probably help me out with the LEDs  ;)

Anyway, here's a couple I wanted to make for a long time. They're my entries for this month's YF: Entertainers. Here's the lowdown:

Kit and Agen had been best buds long before they were knighted. They were both really good musicians and decided to team up and just jam between Jedi tasks. They had this dream to form the greatest rock band in the galaxy, but unfortunately the Clone Wars hit in full force and they had to put their plans on hold. After the end of the Wars they would leave the Order and find two more fellas to really get things rollin' and take over the galaxy. Both had future visions of hot women, arenas filled with devoted fans and all the hot roddin' speeders money could buy! But events we all know of destroyed their dreams in a devastating way, leaving only questions of what once could be.... 

I'm still "designing" the other two band members in my head, but hope to get things going soon!