Author Topic: 'Avatar: The Last Airbender' toys  (Read 2339 times)

Offline Roton7

• Jedi Padawan
  • Roton, King of the Ozone
    • View Profile
'Avatar: The Last Airbender' toys
« on: June 16, 2006, 11:44 PM »
Ok, some people may think that Avatar: The Last Airbender is a kiddie show, but I disagree. I've watched it since chapter 1, and I love it. Anyways, there is going to be an Avatar toy line coming out this summer, and I'm pretty excited. The only thing is, the figures look very crappy :-X! But that's ok, I'l probably still be buying some of them. Oh, and there is also a LEGO Avatar line coming out.

Anyways, are any JD'ers into this show, and/or the upcoming toy line?
Yo is what yo is.

Offline 212th Battalion

• Jedi Initiate
  • oh crap...
    • View Profile
Re: 'Avatar: The Last Airbender' toys
« Reply #1 on: August 4, 2006, 04:09 PM »
well i like  it a little i usualy watch it when ever i go over my 9 year old cousins house or he comes over and its actually pretty cool i saw some toys at my local kb they lokk ok my cousin got one and im thinking of picking up a prince ruko ( i dont know how to spell his name) but he looks pretty cool and evil ;)
Momar and Fester

Offline Roton7

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 6, 2006, 12:42 AM »
I saw these at Kmart, and they are absolute and utter crap. They seem to resemble the 'WWE' figures...and no, that's not a good thing.
Yo is what yo is.

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #3 on: August 6, 2006, 09:24 AM »
I have seen the figures, and by the look of them i never want to see the show. Not my type of thing anyway. I did see soem giant Yak looking thing which seemed pretty cool though.
Quote the Raven, Nevermore.

"It Can't Rain All The TIme"

Offline Roton7

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2006, 12:00 PM »
Now that Wal*Mart has done their reset, they have an entire section for these toys.

The figures are dumb, but the little vehicles and stuff are actually kinda cool...
Yo is what yo is.