Author Topic: newbie SilverClone  (Read 2270 times)

Offline SilverClone

• Youngling
  • I'm a victim of Jedi Mind Control
    • View Profile
newbie SilverClone
« on: June 20, 2006, 10:39 AM »
 :)
Hey...some of you may already know me from some of the other sites, but I'm a newbie here!

I am from the NY area and collect mostly 3-1/2" figs, but also have most vehicles, Galactic Heroes, Force Battlers, and Attacktix. What can I say, my two young sons just LOVE to play everything star wars! While I have carded figs, many of the 3-1/2" figs have been opened and actively, but gently played with by myself and my children. I am a frequent poster in other sites regarding sotre reports and as of this post am thankfully caught up! Whew...my wallet man was getting light!

Please feel free to PM me with anyquestions, invitations, etc! ;D

Offline Roton7

• Jedi Padawan
  • Roton, King of the Ozone
    • View Profile
Re: newbie SilverClone
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2006, 12:07 PM »
Welcome!
Yo is what yo is.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2006, 09:33 PM »
Hey SilverClone, welcome aboard here at JediDefender.com.

I'm glad to see you come aboard, and hope you find some good conversations to jump into soon.  Feel free to ask any questions if you have any, as the staff are around, active, and generally accessible parts of the community.

Glad to have you here though, and enjoy...  Search out what you like and jump right into the conversations man.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2006, 02:38 AM »
Welcome aboard, Silver Clone.  This is a great place for Store Reports, since we're the only major site that keeps our reports closed to the public (as far as I know), and exclusive to our members, thus removing the omnipresent lurking scalper problems.  So hopefully you can get our New York thread going again, which I see you've already found.

Enjoy the site, and drop us a line if we can help you out with anything.  See you around the boards...

- Matt

Offline SilverClone

• Youngling
  • I'm a victim of Jedi Mind Control
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2006, 11:24 AM »
Hey guys...thanks for the warm welcome!

Yeah, the store reports section here needs a jump start in NY -I'll see what I can do to revive it a bit. Great that you have some confientiality in this section. I took to creating a CODE LIST over at GH and RS to keep scalpers at bay! Glad to contribute here!