Author Topic: =JeDiStYlE's CuStOm's=8/10 10th RAD,Vos's Troops,Airborne Shocktrooper&Commando  (Read 52426 times)

Offline BrentS

• Jedi Knight
  • I sense much fear in you.
    • View Profile
Re: =JeDiStYlE's CuStOm's= Updated 9/20 A fugitive Jedi turned Mercenary!
« Reply #45 on: October 25, 2006, 10:12 AM »
I replied more over at Yak but the Iktochi is my favorite.  I love the way you blended the parts together.

Offline Darth Delicious

• Jedi Padawan
  • Kneel...kneel before Wobb!
    • View Profile
Re: =JeDiStYlE's CuStOm's= Updated 9/20 A fugitive Jedi turned Mercenary!
« Reply #46 on: October 26, 2006, 03:25 AM »
I'm pressed for time as usual, so as much as I'm dying to give a breakdown of each figure, I'm just going to have to say that the parts use and paint apps on these are excellent, and very imaginative. Great job, Jedistyle!

-DD
Back from the dead!!!

Offline jedistyle

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
Re: =JeDiStYlE's CuStOm's= Updated 10/25 BIG UPDATE!
« Reply #47 on: November 2, 2006, 11:34 PM »
here is another update. this ones all jedi! they are all pretty much backround charecters for my geonosis arena dio, so they are all pretty basic looking jedi! as usual i appriciate any comments, feedback or suggestions you guys have!

=Human Male Jedi Master=

=Ish Tib Jedi Master=

=Mon Calimari Jedi Knight=

=Jedi Master Ausar Auset= (From the Battle of Sulecami, in the Republic Comic series)

=Jedi Master Kit Fitso= (Just a repaint to Look more AOTC style with articulation)
=jEdIsTyLe=
---------------------------------------------------------
" The first soap was made from the ashes of hero's, with out pain, with out sacrifice, we would have nothing."

Offline MetalJedi

• Jedi Knight
  • The Risk Always Lives
    • View Profile
Re: =JeDiStYlE's CuStOm's= Updated 11/2 Clone Wars Jedi!!!
« Reply #48 on: November 3, 2006, 07:01 AM »
I really like the human Jedi. The colors and the weathering make the figure.
I remember my dream now.

Offline jedistyle

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
Re: =JeDiStYlE's CuStOm's= Updated 11/2 Clone Wars Jedi!!!
« Reply #49 on: November 4, 2006, 07:38 PM »
thanks metaljedi, i really appriciate your feedback!

here is another update. my dark vos and a few clones. as always please feel free to leave feedback, suggestions and comments, they are always appriciated!

=Commander Bly's personal Commo. Trooper=

=ARC Trooper= (i just never really liked any of the ones that hasbro made, i'm gunna do a whole squad of them.)

=Commander Raze, Galactic Marine Command=

=Galactic marine Command Team=(with a custom SA Commander Baccara, so common Hasbro, i need some troopers for these guys to command!)

=Dark Jedi Quinlan Vos= (with removable armor.)
-i know the arms have absolutley no articulation, but they look good! :?

-a little action shot! :)
=jEdIsTyLe=
" The first soap was made from the ashes of hero's, with out pain, with out sacrifice, we would have nothing."

Offline stormtripper

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
Re: =JeDiStYlE's CuStOm's=Updated 11/5 Dark Vos & a few Clones!
« Reply #50 on: November 5, 2006, 01:18 AM »
excellent customs, they all look great. I am partial to the vos, butunlike many I never tire of seeing good clone customs. Nice work, definately! :)

Offline IncomT65

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 5, 2006, 03:57 PM »
Already commented at GalacticArchives.net, but can't hurt to say here as well that your Quinlan looks very cool. The paint apps are excellent!

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 6, 2006, 09:46 AM »
Beautiful, seemless customs! What brand paint do you use?
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline jedistyle

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 6, 2006, 11:45 AM »
thanks for the grat comments guys! i appriciate them.....

darth_anton - for the most part i use model master acrylics, but in an effeort to avoid having to mix paints to get colors, i also use a brand called americana, it's pretty cheap, an acrylis from micheal's crafts. they make every color under the sun and while it takes about 3 coats to get the area completely covered, it is thin and dosn't come out chunky. thanks for your aomments and intrest man!
=jEdIsTyLe=

Offline MetalJedi

• Jedi Knight
  • The Risk Always Lives
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 8, 2006, 03:55 AM »
You can't go wrong with Vos customs.  ;D I've still yet to tackle the "dark" version of him due to the fact I wanted decent (ie. Not G.I.Joe) bare arms. But even thought you have limited articulation you pulled off a sharp custom.

The Arc Trooper is beautiful. I like the two different shades of blue on it.
I remember my dream now.

Offline jedistyle

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 8, 2006, 09:15 PM »
=thanks Metal jedi, i appriciate it and i'm curious to hear wht you think of these arms! :)

a little inspiration from hemble and s ome advice from CC1, thanks guys, and here is a revamped versions of my latest Dark Jedi Quinlan Vos figure. this one has soft good rope hair and also has articulated elbows and wrists. sorry the flash is so over powering! thanks for all the great comments and suggestions and please feel free to leave more because i appriciate it and always like hearing what you guys have to say!

=Dark Jedi Quinlan Vos=

=jEdIsTyLe=

Offline MetalJedi

• Jedi Knight
  • The Risk Always Lives
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 9, 2006, 12:18 AM »
Okay, now that you've made mine. Where's yours?  ;D

Kidding aside I really like it. The only thing Im torn on is the soft good hair. I like  the hair but just seems too thick. Perhaps it'll grow on me.  What are those arms from?
I remember my dream now.

Offline jedistyle

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 9, 2006, 11:28 AM »
 :D i'm glad you like metal jedi! the hair is a a bit thick. it's made from some black hep rope i got from micheals crafts. i think i may do another with some thinner strands, these just looke really dreadish. the arms are actually still the CW kit fitso upper arms dremmeled out with evo palpatines lower arms fit in them. thanks again man!
=jEdIsTyLe=

Offline MetalJedi

• Jedi Knight
  • The Risk Always Lives
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 10, 2006, 01:58 AM »
Good job on the arms then I am barely getting the hang of dremeling head and helmets out. I don't know if Id have the patience for doing arms like that.
I remember my dream now.

Offline jedistyle

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 24, 2007, 05:15 PM »
it's been a while since i've updated here, so here goes! :). the first in a series of customs i'm doing.
"Order 66 Jedi Survivors". i always enjoy hearing your comments and suggestions so please feel free to leave them! :)

Jedi master Bii-Trow was in the Jedi Temple when "Order 66" was issued. She is gifted with remakably powreful healing skills and was tending the wounds of several Jedi that had just come back from battle across the galaxy when Darth Vader and the 501st marched into the temple. Master Bii-Trow fought bravely against the clone trooper of the 501st, trying desperatly to evacuate the wounded Jedi she was tending. Despite her best efforts and all her Jedi skills, she barely managed to save her self and 2 of the 6 wounded Jedi. Master Bii-Trow and her Jedi bretheren made thier way through the crumbling temple and hoards of troopers to escape to the underbelly of Courosant, where they were able to barter passage of planet before the Jedi were denounced as "traitors" to the Republic. The current whereabouts of Bii-Trow and her fellow Jedi are unknown.......

=Jedi Master Thondi Bii-Trow=

=jEdIsTyLe=