Author Topic: =JeDiStYlE's CuStOm's=8/10 10th RAD,Vos's Troops,Airborne Shocktrooper&Commando  (Read 52425 times)

Offline Deanna Rash

• Jedi Padawan
  • AH ! Whatta you know a jedi
    • View Profile
Re: =JeDiStYlE's CuStOm's=6/14 A Couple Droids
« Reply #105 on: August 4, 2007, 09:17 AM »
 :o :o AWESOME!! I like those clones! Especially the diffrent faces you used for them.The helmet is pretty cool too! Great job Jedi-style! 8)
The ablity to speak does not make you intelligent - now get out of here!

Offline Brisk Arper

• Jedi Initiate
  • ITS A TWAP!!!!
    • View Profile
    • mandalorian mercs
« Reply #106 on: August 4, 2007, 11:49 AM »
manthose are wicked i love the cody idea...briliant...it makes perfect sence that when the empire is reshuffled he would have to take another role...brilliant work jedistyle great paint apps and custom work...keep it up...very imaginative aswell lol
in the words of a famous admiral......

ITS A TWAP!!!

Offline Phrubruh

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: August 4, 2007, 12:50 PM »
I really like the Under Cover Jedi Quinlan Vos. He's very Chewie-like. The stormtroopers are also very percise and well painted. What is with the Cody head on the orange one? He looks like he's got swallon cheks.
This message brought to you by Wookiee Cookiees - "MMM... Chewie!"
Visit The Endor Express - The Ultimate Guide to Disney's Star Tours

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi General
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
    • Every Action Figure Parody has a beginning.
« Reply #108 on: August 4, 2007, 12:56 PM »
Nice work.  I like how you put a lot of detail in the paint.
This is the way.

I have spoken.

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
Re: =JeDiStYlE's CuStOm's=7/4 Imperial Commando Kilo Squad
« Reply #109 on: August 9, 2007, 09:32 AM »
I left cudos for the Stormies over on scum, but there's a host of figures I hadn't seen since November of last year. It's an amazing volume of work, you should be proud.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline jedistyle

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: August 10, 2007, 04:31 PM »
thanks a bunch for all the comments and support guys. it's much appriciated.

phurby - it seems to be the general consensus that codys head it a bit odd. i dremmeled out the inside of the head as thin as possible while still kepping it snugg on the post, anymore and it will wabble off. so i may try and fit a different clone head on there. we'll see. thansk for the suggestion though.

anton - thanks fo rtaking the time to checkotu my work. i try to post at all the forums, but i have alot more custom posted at yak than anywhere else. generaly i finish about 5 or 6 customs a week and take a week off.  i have alomst 2 dozen finished customs that i have yet to post still. :) thanks again.

=jEdIsTyLe=
---------------------------------------------------------
" The first soap was made from the ashes of hero's, with out pain, with out sacrifice, we would have nothing."

Offline jedistyle

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: August 10, 2007, 10:28 PM »
here's some more troopers. i sem to be on a trooper kick here latley for some reason. i didn't do troopers for th elongest time, but i'm having fun with them now. :)  as always any commetns suggestions and feedback is much appriciated!

=Airborne Clone Shock Trooper=

=Republic Commando=

just one together.....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-The 10th Rapid Assult Division was the Clone force theat fought under Jedi General Quinlan Vos. The 10th RAD did tours on Cato Nemodia, Sulecami, Boz Pity & Kashyykk. After the formation of the Empire the 10th Rapid Assult Division was split and reorganized into other Leigons.

=10th Rapid Assult Division, Airborne Clone Trooper=

=10th Rapid Assult Division, Commander Sors=(K.I.A. on Sulecami)

-one together with thier General.....
=jEdIsTyLe=
" The first soap was made from the ashes of hero's, with out pain, with out sacrifice, we would have nothing."

Offline jts21

• Youngling
    • View Profile
Wow, your customs are just amazing. My favorites so far are the imperial commandos. The latest batch of clones you made were pretty cool too, and they got me thinking. Do you think you can do a galactic marine in the shock trooper color scheme? I think if done right it would look awsome and you're just the guy to do it. Again nice job these are fun to look at.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2007, 06:23 PM by jts21 »

Offline jedistyle

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
JTS21 - thanks a bunch man. i could make a GM shocktrooper, it would just be a question of marking style, but the liegon color would be no problem. thanks again for you great comments and support.
=jEdIsTyLe=