Author Topic: 30AC Star Wars Comic Packs  (Read 263681 times)

Offline Paul

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
Re: 2007 Star Wars Comic Packs
« Reply #285 on: February 20, 2007, 10:32 PM »
I wish they would revisit Shadows of the Empire. Redo Dash Rendar and Xizor and give us Guri and Leebo.

And there is a Comic Adaptation....I could go for a new Dash and Leebo for sure.  Plus some neat Luke and Lando possiblities.

Offline jedipurge

• Jedi Apprentice
  • follow me on Instagram: VadersEmpire78
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: February 21, 2007, 07:45 PM »
I don't know the Commando, it's just a stock photo I threw into the story to give some visuals to the rumor list.  Sorry Purge...   :-\  I'm not a Commando wizard since I haven't read their books/comics yet.  I can just tell you the 4 from the video game, haha.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Image:Captain_Ordo.jpg

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Image:RC1013.jpg

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Image:Aiwha_66.JPG

That's okay did a little research over at Wookieepedia and came up with those images, sorry too lazy to figure out how to actually post the pics.  Also under Search over at Wookieepedia try typing in GALLERY OF CLONE TROOPER IMAGES good for reference.

EDIT:  I tagged them for you Purge...  The image tag is easy, you just highlight the URL to the image, and click the second button from the left on the bottom row of buttons when you're in the message composition screen.  It's <---- that button.

EDIT2:  I guess it doesn't allow you to do that with images from that site since they come up as red x's, so that's a dead issue.  ::)
« Last Edit: February 22, 2007, 03:31 AM by Jesse James »
Harmless is the most dangerous of perceptions, you never expect it to strike.-Purge

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: February 26, 2007, 11:48 AM »
If anyone is still looking for the Han/Chewie or other Wave 1 comic packs, they seem to be in stock at TRU.com right now - but for $10.99.

Offline JesseVader08

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: February 26, 2007, 01:51 PM »
These finally showed up locally and I grabbed a set.  It was even easier to spend the money after selling $40 worth of figures yesterday.  :D

My Darth Vader / Rebel Trooper pack came with the darker Vader paint version (less obvious blue highlights).

Offline Paul

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: March 5, 2007, 08:37 AM »
Ok with the recent Rumor of Mara and Luke being in a pack together from Shadows of the Empire...when were they together in Shadows?  Did I skip that chapter?  Or was it in one of the media sources I didn't see SOE through?

Offline Jayson

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I am one with the Force and the Force is with me
    • View Profile
    • www.yakface.com
« Reply #290 on: March 5, 2007, 09:17 AM »
I think has been clarified that it will actually be from the Heir to the Empire series, not SOTE
Yakface.com Owner/Content Manager
Follow me on Twitter - @yak_face / @JediJaybird

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #291 on: March 5, 2007, 09:53 AM »
I was thinking the same thing. I am sure they just screwed up their words.
Quote the Raven, Nevermore.

"It Can't Rain All The TIme"

Offline Jayson

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • www.yakface.com
« Reply #292 on: March 5, 2007, 10:11 AM »
I was thinking the same thing. I am sure they just screwed up their words.

Not that that ever happens  :)

Online Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: March 5, 2007, 12:27 PM »
Ok with the recent Rumor of Mara and Luke being in a pack together from Shadows of the Empire...when were they together in Shadows?  Did I skip that chapter?  Or was it in one of the media sources I didn't see SOE through?

Rumor?  That's what Hasbro reported to The Jawa in this past Friday's Q&A.  ***EDIT*** However, having checked the source materials involved, it seems that Hasbro's answer to The Jawa is probably inaccurate.

« Last Edit: March 5, 2007, 01:12 PM by Nicklab »
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline Jayson

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • www.yakface.com
« Reply #294 on: March 5, 2007, 12:38 PM »
I remember a number of scenes with both Luke and Mara Jade together in the trade paperback for SOTE.  Luke's in his black Jedi gear with some tan vest, and Mara Jade's got some kind of hat and goggles on.  In that regard, I'm wondering if we might just get a straight reissue of the POTF2 EU figure of Mara Jade.

Wasn't Guri in SOTE rather than Mara Jade?
« Last Edit: March 5, 2007, 12:40 PM by jedijaybird »

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #295 on: March 5, 2007, 12:43 PM »
I remember a number of scenes with both Luke and Mara Jade together in the trade paperback for SOTE.  Luke's in his black Jedi gear with some tan vest, and Mara Jade's got some kind of hat and goggles on.  In that regard, I'm wondering if we might just get a straight reissue of the POTF2 EU figure of Mara Jade.

Um... yeah like the other guys were saying that was Heir to the Empire and not Shadows of the Empire:

Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Online Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: March 5, 2007, 12:51 PM »
Methinks that someone at Hasbro might have referred to the wrong comic title in their Q&A response.  Heir To The Empire seems much more likely, as that's the first appearance she made in the whole scheme of things.  Did they just mix them up because they both have the word Empire in the title?
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #297 on: March 5, 2007, 01:02 PM »
I hope its not a repack of her, i would have preferred a Buri figure if that was the case.
Quote the Raven, Nevermore.

"It Can't Rain All The TIme"

Offline Artoo

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Lucky catch
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: March 5, 2007, 01:38 PM »
I don't know the Commando, it's just a stock photo I threw into the story to give some visuals to the rumor list.  Sorry Purge...   :-\  I'm not a Commando wizard since I haven't read their books/comics yet.  I can just tell you the 4 from the video game, haha.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Image:Captain_Ordo.jpg

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Image:RC1013.jpg

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Image:Aiwha_66.JPG

That's okay did a little research over at Wookieepedia and came up with those images, sorry too lazy to figure out how to actually post the pics.  Also under Search over at Wookieepedia try typing in GALLERY OF CLONE TROOPER IMAGES good for reference.

EDIT:  I tagged them for you Purge...  The image tag is easy, you just highlight the URL to the image, and click the second button from the left on the bottom row of buttons when you're in the message composition screen.  It's <---- that button.

EDIT2:  I guess it doesn't allow you to do that with images from that site since they come up as red x's, so that's a dead issue.  ::)
Captain Ordo isthe ARC trooper.
If Mara  isn't new & a re-pack of the cruddy POTF 2 one I'll be pissed off.
KAY-BEE STANDARD RESPONSE:  "All we have is 1990's 'Robocop' toys."
WHICH MEANS:  "Holy ******* ****, please shoot m

Offline Paul

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: March 5, 2007, 04:03 PM »

Rumor?  That's what Hasbro reported to The Jawa in this past Friday's Q&A.  ***EDIT*** However, having checked the source materials involved, it seems that Hasbro's answer to The Jawa is probably inaccurate.

Sorry Nick, I knew I saw it somewhere....had a few minutes  before the idea/question I was going to post got lost in my Monday madness.... but OK Heir to the Empire....good...I don't have to go re-read Shadows (comic or novel) right now...I will soon enough, it is in the rotation just not up for a while.