Author Topic: 30AC McQuarrie/Concept Figures  (Read 73664 times)

Offline JangoTat

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: 30AC McQuarrie/Concept Figures
« Reply #270 on: August 4, 2007, 07:09 PM »
They don't?  What a crock!

thats why i said fan expo is my only hope :P besides i wont have to pay shipping this way.
School has been on strike all month. so much for the summer job I was hoping to get D:

Online Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: August 4, 2007, 09:13 PM »
Got my package today - so much for worrying about convention exclusives from here on out.

Offline DarkKnight2k4

• Jedi Apprentice
  • You underestimate my power...
    • View Profile
    • New Jersey Star Wars Collectors Club
« Reply #272 on: August 6, 2007, 10:55 AM »
Well when it comes to hasbro stuff, you can usually get lucky.

I got my McQ too and it is pristine !!!

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: August 7, 2007, 04:06 PM »
I was just over at HTS.com, and I see that the McQuarrie Obi/Yoda pack is still in stock.  With apologies to anyone who hasn't picked them up yet, but I find it funny how the "exclusive" McQuarrie figures have almost been easier to pick up than the regular releases.  Both Luke and Obi/Yoda have been/were in stock for several days, and even the droids set was up for awhile at ToyRocket and SWShop.  On the other hand, the Stormtrooper/Boba/Chewie trio has been consistently sold out and for most people a tough find at retail.

Online Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: August 7, 2007, 06:34 PM »
If anyone needs one, shoot a PM over to PAUL.  He ended up with a few extras he's looking to move.

Offline Matt R.

• Jedi Padawan
  • I got nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: August 7, 2007, 07:52 PM »
Got my today  ;D Awesome. Next up McVader.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #276 on: August 8, 2007, 02:36 AM »
Not that I found the Luke easy to nab by any means, but I felt it was a bit of a pain to get for a number of people.  The Obi/Yoda turned out to be I guess an easier item to pick up, but man it was frustrating that first time they came and went in like 5 minutes.  I'm sort of surprised how the Luke's not really resurfaced much actually.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline darth punkinhed

• Jedi Initiate
  • You did what? With who's cow? For a FF Weequay?
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: August 21, 2007, 12:13 PM »
So it seems HTS is starting to process backorders for the obi/yoda and R2-KT. Be warned, both of my orders had the charge declined and when I called my bank about it they say it's because hasbro is inverting the year and month of the expiration so they are flagging it as a fraudulent charge. When I call Hasbro they say they have it correct so who know's if I'll get these but I wanted to mention that incase anyone else encounters the same issue.
The most prized possession of my entire star wars collection is my Sega Trilogy Special Edition Pinball Machine.

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: August 21, 2007, 12:23 PM »
I almost forgot about my order.  Thanks for the bump on this thread!

Hmmm...I just checked my email and it says that my 2 Obi/Yoda packs shipped today, but the website still shows a ship date of 09/03 and that my order is partially shipped.   ::)

I so loathe dealing with HTS....but where else am I going to get this crap at for a fairly decent price?
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline I Am Sith

• Jedi Apprentice
  • 1/6 the Sith I used to be...
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: August 21, 2007, 02:16 PM »
When I checked HTS today, I found that the Obi/Yoda 2-pack had changed from 'Coming Soon' to 'Sold Out'.  I haven't received notification of whether my order has shipped or not.
The 60mm Sith Lord - All the hate and anger you've come to expect, now in a new conveniently sized package!

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: August 21, 2007, 02:21 PM »
They have been annoying on this one.  I ordered immediately, they emailed about an error, I called, it was corrected and they subsequently cancelled my order ::) 

Fortunately I was able to re-order the same again and today I got another email about my card being declined, presumably because of the same reason darth punkinhed listed.  I called again, gave the credit card information again so hopefully it goes through this time. 

This is the first time I've had any real hassle with them, so it is annoying. 
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline darth punkinhed

• Jedi Initiate
  • You did what? With who's cow? For a FF Weequay?
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: August 21, 2007, 02:34 PM »
Hasbro's customer service does lack doesn't it? I'm hopeing that whatever glitch they have going on that caused the expiration date issue is resolved and I get my figs. They should be happy that anyone is even ordering their products right now with all the uproar over the China issue. Now if EE would just ship my wave 4 UGH cases I'd be happy.
The most prized possession of my entire star wars collection is my Sega Trilogy Special Edition Pinball Machine.

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: August 21, 2007, 09:01 PM »

Hmmm...I just checked my email and it says that my 2 Obi/Yoda packs shipped today, but the website still shows a ship date of 09/03 and that my order is partially shipped.   ::)

I so loathe dealing with HTS....but where else am I going to get this crap at for a fairly decent price?

Here's the response I got from said website regarding my order status:  8)

Dear Customer,
Your order is currently being packaged in our warehouse and should ship shortly.

We greatly appreciate your business. If you have additional questions, please visit our website, HasbroToyShop.com, or contact our Customer Service Center via e-mail at CustomerService@HasbroToyShop.com or phone at 1-800-408-0052.

Sincerely,

HasbroToyShop.com Customer Service Center

Suzanne 409

Very generic response, but I'm satisfied...I'm just glad that I didn't have any cc problems like some of the rest of you folk....
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline P-Siddy

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: August 21, 2007, 11:20 PM »
Suzanne 409

Does she do windows? Is there 409 Suzannes at Hasbro? Is Hasbro adopting names like THX-1138 for their workers?  :P  ;)

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: August 22, 2007, 01:46 AM »

I just got this email as well... guess we'll find out within the next few days or so.
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks