Author Topic: Imperial Dignitary stands  (Read 4193 times)

Offline stormie

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
Imperial Dignitary stands
« on: April 19, 2006, 10:01 AM »
So, why do these two figures' stands have no pegs? What's the purpose of including a stand that has no peg? I could see if the stand was interesting or a part of a background, but these are basically just black slabs of plastic...with no foot pegs. And at first I thought the stand's peg had broken off, but it was too smooth for that. Then I thought that it was some neat magnetic base that Hasblo was going to start using, but nope. Just a piece of plastic. At least the figures are fairly easy to stand on their own. It's just weird, though.  ???

Offline Gatillo

• Jedi Padawan
  • I'm a llama! So what?!?
    • View Profile
    • Yes, I work on Antarctic bugs!!!
Re: Imperial Dignitary stands
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2006, 07:09 PM »
They had no accessories so maybe Hasblow wanted to give us a bit of stick withthat carrot
You are never alone when there's a clone.

"Feel don't think"...and she slapped me right after I said it too.

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2006, 07:24 PM »
I found an extra one at a collectors shop to add to the two I had. I kind of like them as a hanger floor, which is how I use them, but since they one came with two figures, it's a small floor. :P
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2006, 06:01 AM »
Yeah Anton this is one of those things I wish I could get more of but it's also sort of a pissy stand considering it doesn't have a peg.  I'd love to have a lot more of these though for customizing reasons alone.  It'd be cool to tile a floor of a scene with them if you had a Death Star playset you'd made for instance.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77