Author Topic: Greetings from the UK  (Read 2109 times)

Offline Nick

• Youngling
    • View Profile
Greetings from the UK
« on: June 29, 2006, 03:45 PM »
I've just registered despite visiting the main site for a while now, so I thought I'd let you know a bit about myself.

My names Nick, I'm 32, and I live in Tamworth which is in the UK.

I've been collecting since about 93.  My story is probably one thats typical.  I loved the movies as a kid had all the toys, they went in the loft and were forgotten about until Heir To The Empire came out.  Thats when I decided to start collecting seriously.

My collections pretty large (you can see my collection on my myspace which is at http://www.myspace.com/nicholaseasey) and I focus mainly on the 33/4 inch action figures and all the vintage stuff.

I've got a room dedicated to my hobby much to my partners disgust!

I've got every vintage figure loose, and a few carded.  I've all the Episode 1 figures, most of the saga collection and all the Revenge of the Sith line.

This years line hasn't really done it for me to be honest.  The only regular figures I have are Cody and the Utapau trooper.  I've got all the vintage ones though and the Lucas Family.

Thats about it from me for now.  I hope that i can become a regular and valued poster on these forums.  Feel free to visit my myspace and post any comments or suggestions.

Offline Angry Ewok

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • The Ewok Village Idiot
    • View Profile
    • www.TowheeStudio.com
Re: Greetings from the UK
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2006, 03:56 PM »
Hey Nick - great to have you here! Make yourself at home, I think you'll fit in just fine... Looking forward to getting to know ya!

- Brad

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2006, 11:02 PM »
Welcome to JD!

Hope you enjoy your stay.  If you have questions, just ask - we're friendly folks (well, most of us anyway  :P).
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2006, 01:13 AM »
Hey Nick, good to have another UK'er aboard, hope you like it here at JediDefender.com...  It's good to see our international core expand yet again.  Enjoy your time here, and feel free to ask any questions if you have them.  Jump into the conversation though by all means.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #4 on: July 2, 2006, 11:29 AM »
Hey Nick, welcome to JD!  Nice to have another Brit join us in here...  I was in London a couple times just last month, actually (raining, as always).  Looking forward to chatting with you 'round the boards here.  Holler if you've got any questions (or suggestions) about anything here.  We aim to please...  ;)

Cheers mate.

- Matt