Author Topic: 2007 Rumors and Speculation  (Read 58571 times)

Offline jedipurge

• Jedi Apprentice
  • follow me on Instagram: VadersEmpire78
    • View Profile
Re: 2007 Rumors... Oh my!
« Reply #150 on: January 29, 2007, 06:17 PM »
I don't care what Yoda it is, I just want one with his hood up.  It's ridiculous how hot she looks in that outfit.  Wow.-Chewie  Ya no kidding.  R2 in cargo net?  What's that?  Driodekas w/sheilds  ;D oh it's so on.  Hopefully it doesn't have kid freindly projectiles  ;)  Jango Fett w/poncho?  Did I miss that scene?
1840 SW BASIC FIGURE CZ-4 JABBA PALACE DROID 6-53569-20657-6 is that CZ-3 pedecessor? ;)
Harmless is the most dangerous of perceptions, you never expect it to strike.-Purge

Offline MetalJedi

• Jedi Knight
  • The Risk Always Lives
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: January 29, 2007, 06:24 PM »
1886 SW EXPND UNVRS ASHARAD HETT & DARK WOMAN 6-53569-21374-1

Awesome!  ;D
I remember my dream now.

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: January 29, 2007, 06:25 PM »
R2 in cargo net?  What's that? 
As for the R2-D2 in cargo net, I'm thinking that's a ROTJ/Endor R2-D2.

Driodekas w/sheilds  ;D oh it's so on.  Hopefully it doesn't have kid freindly projectiles  ;) 
It's about time for this one.  I've been writing that in on wishlists for years now.

Jango Fett w/poncho?  Did I miss that scene?

That's from a deleted scene in AOTC where Dooku meets with Anakin and Padme before they're sent to the execustion arena.  I'm actually very happy to see this one.  Maybe Hasbro will make an SA Jango and decided to throw in the poncho.

1840 SW BASIC FIGURE CZ-4 JABBA PALACE DROID 6-53569-20657-6 is that CZ-3 pedecessor? ;)

You have to ignore some of the mispellings or typos in these things.  They called Darth Revan DARTH RAVEN, so some things just have to slide.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2007, 06:28 PM by Nicklab »
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline Rune Haako

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: January 29, 2007, 06:28 PM »

Deleted scene on the DVD.

Offline jedipurge

• Jedi Apprentice
  • follow me on Instagram: VadersEmpire78
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: January 29, 2007, 06:59 PM »
R2 in cargo net?  What's that? 
As for the R2-D2 in cargo net, I'm thinking that's a ROTJ/Endor R2-D2.

Driodekas w/sheilds  ;D oh it's so on.  Hopefully it doesn't have kid freindly projectiles  ;) 
It's about time for this one.  I've been writing that in on wishlists for years now.

That's from a deleted scene in AOTC where Dooku meets with Anakin and Padme before they're sent to the execustion arena.  I'm actually very happy to see this one.  Maybe Hasbro will make an SA Jango and decided to throw in the poncho.

You have to ignore some of the mispellings or typos in these things.  They called Darth Revan DARTH RAVEN, so some things just have to slide.

Amen indeed on the droidekas, those missle thingy's are the only reason I didn't buy them in the first place.  It's a solid mold though.  Wonder if the new one will be some sort of modified rehash, or will it actually transform & come with a sheild  :o  with what we've seen so far I can now officially hope, instead of just being happy with what we get.  As for the poncho I don't remember ever seeing that, time to wip out the DVD.  Ya SA Jango but the first photos we see will have him covered by the poncho, i.e. Pilot Obi when we first saw pics & now VTSC Endor Leia, so we'll be going back in forth for about 2 months wether or not he's SA until we get descent pics  ::)
Harmless is the most dangerous of perceptions, you never expect it to strike.-Purge

Offline Darby

• Jedi Knight
  • I'm not with that guy
    • View Profile
    • darbyharn.com
« Reply #155 on: January 29, 2007, 07:15 PM »
More thoughts (by Jack Handy):

MOMAW NADON JEDI - Awesome.  I was hoping they'd do him this year.
YODA W/KYBUCK A very cool idea, and hopefully the hoodie is in the upright and locked position.
ANAKIN W/TATTOOS I'm on the fence about this one.  We'll see.
HAN SOLO W/ TORTURE RACK This is a fantastic idea.  Wonder how 'new' Han will be, especially considering a Bespin Han is one of the few Vintage figs Hasbro can do in the future.
LANDO IN SMUGGLER OUTFIT Right on.  About time!
4-LOM Hopefully he features some of the same articulation as CZ-3.
EWOK 2-PACK I want the Mom and woklings too, but you know who I always wanted?  The two Ewoks that help Chewie jack the chicken walker.  I love those guys.  Failing that, Paploo.
ANAKIN SPIRIT The Hayden version, no doubt.
A-WING PILOT TYCHO Awesome. 
R2-D2 IN CARGO NET Err... okay.
PADME W/BLK LTHR OUTFIT Least among my wishlist Padme's, but it's a Padme! 
JANGO FETT W/ PONCHO Better be some SA under there.
WOLFMAN JEDI GEONOSIS I love all these CW Jedi. 
DESTROYER DROID W/SHIELD Been waiting for this one for a while now too.

Offline P-Siddy

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: January 29, 2007, 07:44 PM »
DESTROYER DROID W/SHIELD

I would love this if (and only if) this is a TPM version.

Offline Darth Broem

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: January 29, 2007, 07:47 PM »
Nice, a few more surprises.  I am glad to see Lando coming in the Smuggler outfit if true.  I'm kind of sick of him in the Baron Administrator garb.  Plus, all those pegwarming VOTCs might have swayed Hasbro to try a different outfit for Mr. Calrissian.  

Padme - Yeah, that's something else.  I bet the sculptors were fighting over who got to make that one and get access to the resource material.  I can hear it now "Um no sir still working on that Padme figure.  Um...it's gonna take a long time to get it just right.  I gotta really research it you know.  Yeah...that's it!"  

Hermi Odle - I am glad to see yet another rumor list with his name on it.  I will believe it when the pics leak!  

Han Torture Rack - Yay, we get to torture poor Han now.    

R2-D2 - Cargo net - I was thinking this was the net that all the heroes get caught in by the Ewoks.  But surely it's not a "cargo" net.  So, not to sure what that is just yet.  

A-Wing Pilot Tycho - Okay who is Tycho again?  I just assumed this would be Arvel.  

Jango Fett Poncho - I was hoping for an SA armored Jango.  Does the poncho just go over his armor?  

Destroyer Droid with Shield - About damn time geez.  

Anakin Spirit - I don't know if I'll get him but it's kind of cool they made him.  I sense a disturbance with the OT purists about this one.  

Anyway, lots of cool stuff this year IMO.  I cancelled the SS 12 inch Jabba to put more money toward some of these figures in the upcoming year.  

Offline David

• Jedi Knight
  • EchoBaseNews.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: January 29, 2007, 07:47 PM »
More thoughts (by Jack Handy):

PADME W/BLK LTHR OUTFIT Least among my wishlist Padme's, but it's a Padme! 

i dont know what dress this one is? pictures?
David Delgado
Owner
EchoBaseNews.com
Keeping Star Wars Cool Since 2008!

Offline Rune Haako

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: January 29, 2007, 07:59 PM »

:o
« Last Edit: January 29, 2007, 07:59 PM by Rune Haako »

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #160 on: January 29, 2007, 08:49 PM »
Ironic if this is the best Jango ever, and it's from a deleted scene.  I'm kind of thinking the same irony will be felt by me when the McRebelTrooper shows and it turns out to be this superbly sculpted/articulated masterpiece like the other Mcfigures have been, and he'll have no film counterpart that matches him. :)

The figure list is spiffy...  I'm not a big Padme fan (I don't need all her outfits) but the S&M bondage digs are probably the best choice to visit her again other than one of her action outfits.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #161 on: January 29, 2007, 10:51 PM »
I have given up hope for Yarna  :-[
Quote the Raven, Nevermore.

"It Can't Rain All The TIme"

Offline JesseVader08

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: January 29, 2007, 10:57 PM »
2006 was a year that I lost a lot of interest in Hasbro's figures, but I have to say they're doing a hell of a job getting me interested again.  There are so many OT figures that I'm looking forward to, and if this list turns out to be even half true, it's going to be a good year.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #163 on: January 29, 2007, 11:35 PM »
A-Wing Pilot Tycho - Okay who is Tycho again?  I just assumed this would be Arvel.

Tycho's from the Rogue Squad series and SUPPOSEDLY was seen in the briefing for Endor...  In the background.  I think the guy cited as being him in some CCG card or something was a B-Winger though, not an A-Winger...  I could be wrong on that.  There were a couple A-Wingers in ROTJ that had lines or were seen to some extent I think so there's possibility there.  I just hope they do it right the first time and really make this a spiffy figure.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Mikey D

• Jedi Knight
  • Lost soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: January 30, 2007, 08:33 AM »
Tycho is the A-wing pilot who flew into the Death Star and said "Copy, Red Leader"

[/nerdalert]

Common sense isn't so common