Author Topic: 2007 Rumors and Speculation  (Read 58772 times)

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
Re: 2007 Rumors... Oh my!
« Reply #195 on: February 4, 2007, 12:22 AM »
no asharad? yipee! my custom WASNT useless after all!

Where did you get that?  I saw A'sharad listed with the Dark Woman in one of the comic 2-packs.
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline Reid

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: February 4, 2007, 10:03 AM »

I'm pretty sure he's still coming out. Just because he's being released doesn't make your custom useless, you could always just not buy the "official" one.

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: February 4, 2007, 11:33 AM »
I'm hoping it has 2 heads honestly...  I'd hate to hear the great debate and any anger/rage at the figure not being what people want...  That was suggested to Hasbro in a Q&A by the way, and they said it was "interesting".  Makes me wonder if they were just hinting at what they already knew or if they were shocked at the friggin' concept.

The body wouldn't need to change really, just needs 2 different heads is all...  Spirit of figures are so dull I really hope they don't milk this by leaving the option to do the "other" Anakin then.

I guess I could handle that since the Christensen character wouldn't be my first choice.

Hasbro mentioned in the Q&A sessions that if they would re-do the Spirit of Anakin Skywalker, that they would include heads for both Sebastian Shaw and Hayden Christensen.  Seems like that was a not-so-veiled hint.

Thanks for remembering Nick!
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline David

• Jedi Knight
  • EchoBaseNews.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: February 4, 2007, 11:56 AM »
2 heads! cool!
David Delgado
Owner
EchoBaseNews.com
Keeping Star Wars Cool Since 2008!

Offline MetalJedi

• Jedi Knight
  • The Risk Always Lives
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: February 4, 2007, 08:36 PM »

1886 SW EXPND UNVRS ASHARAD HETT & DARK WOMAN 6-53569-21374-1
I remember my dream now.

Offline Darth Slothus

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: February 5, 2007, 02:52 PM »
On the 2 heads issue with Holo figures...

I wonder, then, if Hasbro has entertained 2 heads for Asharad Hett? One wrapped in Tusken attire and another with his exposed, human, Tatooed face? In the least Hasbro could go with a removeable helmet type Tusken mask to expose the human face. Suppose I'm asking for too much considering the way hasbro is accessorizing/detailing figures this year?

DS 

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #201 on: February 5, 2007, 05:05 PM »

I wonder, then, if Hasbro has entertained 2 heads for Asharad Hett? One wrapped in Tusken attire and another with his exposed, human, Tatooed face? In the least Hasbro could go with a removeable helmet type Tusken mask to expose the human face. Suppose I'm asking for too much considering the way hasbro is accessorizing/detailing figures this year?

DS 

That would be awesome, but i think that is asking for too much.
Quote the Raven, Nevermore.

"It Can't Rain All The TIme"

Offline jedipurge

• Jedi Apprentice
  • follow me on Instagram: VadersEmpire78
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: February 5, 2007, 05:10 PM »

DS 

With the cost of figures, and them not being more articulated then they were when ROTS fig came out I don't think you're asking for too much.

That would be awesome, but i think that is asking for too much.
Harmless is the most dangerous of perceptions, you never expect it to strike.-Purge

Offline Darth Slothus

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: February 5, 2007, 05:14 PM »
Most years and, considering Hasbro's past at doing first time figures (you don't get everything first time)..I would agree with Evenflow. However, considering all the new figures due out (first time done and look great-- IE MC Fett) and projected figure prices(thanks purge ;)) IMO it's not entirely unlikely for a change.

DS

EDIT: I posted the Hett Q in the 'Q for Hasbro' thread but...I highly doubt it will be forwarded/or the mostly useless thread gets canned first due to Hasbro quitting it/whatever comes first :P :(.
« Last Edit: February 5, 2007, 05:20 PM by Darth Slothus »

Offline Matt

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Lobot's Duplex
« Reply #204 on: February 7, 2007, 11:05 AM »
Anyone else think that the (apparently) upcoming Lando Smuggler figure might be a perfect opportunity for a head- and palette-swap into a new Han Ceremony figure down the line at some point?

« Last Edit: February 7, 2007, 02:26 PM by Matt »
"The good news is that all that blood is actually ketchup. The bad news, however, is that all that ketchup is actually blood."

Offline ruiner

• Jedi Master
  • raised to be lowered
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: February 7, 2007, 02:52 PM »
I wouldn't even swap the head.  Just paint it a different color.

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #206 on: February 7, 2007, 04:37 PM »
Anyone else think that the (apparently) upcoming Lando Smuggler figure might be a perfect opportunity for a head- and palette-swap into a new Han Ceremony figure down the line at some point?

No...little known fact...Lando did not wear pants when he piloted the Falcon...I'd like my figures as accurate as possible

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: February 7, 2007, 04:41 PM »
Wow

I never even cared knew what Smuggler Lando looked like.
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline Matt

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Lobot's Duplex
« Reply #208 on: February 7, 2007, 04:59 PM »
No...little known fact...Lando did not wear pants when he piloted the Falcon...I'd like my figures as accurate as possible

Good point.

[anecdote]My mom used to work at a TV station, and she'd tell us how she always got a kick from seeing the "talent" walk around with these nice jackets and ties and blouses and such on top, while wearing shorts and flip-flops and ratty old jeans and such on bottom.[/anecdote]

Wow

I never even cared knew what Smuggler Lando looked like.

"The good news is that all that blood is actually ketchup. The bad news, however, is that all that ketchup is actually blood."

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #209 on: February 16, 2007, 11:58 AM »
Anyone think we may see something new at NYCC?
Quote the Raven, Nevermore.

"It Can't Rain All The TIme"