Author Topic: Pet peeves... Annoyances... Things that piss you off!  (Read 243248 times)

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
Re: Pet peeves... Annoyances... Things that piss you off!
« Reply #195 on: August 5, 2004, 03:06 PM »
JediMAC and his damn greatest hits records. . .   ::)

Don't dis' my third favorite collection dude, lest I don't let you borrow Best of Yanni any time soon, eh.   >:(

My biggest pet peeve is when above-mentioned person doesn't have the courtesy to give me the ol' reach-around. . .

Lost me on that one...   ???  You talkin' about that STL crap again?  Or that other STL?
« Last Edit: August 5, 2004, 03:14 PM by JediMAC »

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #196 on: August 5, 2004, 03:07 PM »
P.S.  Last post on the prior page there.  Better fix that.   ::)
« Last Edit: August 5, 2004, 03:13 PM by JediMAC »

Offline Famine

• Noderator
  • Jedi Master
  • Who watches The Famine?
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: August 5, 2004, 03:19 PM »
My biggest pet peeve is when above-mentioned person doesn't have the courtesy to give me the ol' reach-around. . .

Oh! Haha! I get it. You mean when he's porkin' you in the pooper!

Kevin
The picture kept, will remind me...

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #198 on: August 9, 2004, 01:19 PM »
Intersection, left turn, people who won't go unless there is a green arrow, even if there is no traffic coming...

I've also gotten pissed at people who stop when traffic is coming and won't go out into the intersection when you could turn when the light is yellow or red.  Especially when I am right behind them knowing I could do the same thing

Offline Famine

• Noderator
  • Jedi Master
  • Who watches The Famine?
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: August 9, 2004, 01:50 PM »
TAILGATERS. Jesus Christ. What inspires these idiots with their HUGE F-150's to get right behind my tiny car, and shine your highbeams in so I go blind?

Also, whats the deal with you being 2 feet from my bumper, and then trying to pass me. Your not gonna make that pass, especialy when I'm on a frigging hill idiot!

And when I speed up, you blow your horn cause you were trying to pass?! I happen to like my bumper intact!

Jesus.

Amen.

Kevin
The picture kept, will remind me...

Offline stormie

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: August 9, 2004, 01:50 PM »
Those very, very loud chopper motorcycles. Sure they may look cool and ride smooth, make the rider feel important, or whatever, but why do they need to be so jack-hammer loud? No less than three times this weekend one of those bikes drilled down our street, and since we have the windows open (being August and all), the sound was deafening enough for it to hurt my ears; however, my 9-month old (who is just happily playing in her own living room) doesn't know to cover her ears, and I can only imagine how much it hurts her little ears. Getting her to stop crying after one of those stupid bikes blows by is a chore.  :'(

Offline Mikey D

• Jedi Knight
  • Lost soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: August 10, 2004, 01:31 PM »
Fat, stupid lazy ass, inconsiderate mother ******* bitches who can't walk the extra 10 feet to a cart coral and put it where it belongs when they're done with it.  For some ungodly reason, they decide that my truck looks like a good spot to park it.  The scratches look real good, ass holes.
Common sense isn't so common

Offline Jim

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: August 10, 2004, 03:17 PM »
People you work with that continually bitch about how bad things are at work and how they could get a better job at anytime.  But for some reason you still find yourself dealing with those douchebags years later.  

Offline jadesfire

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: August 10, 2004, 04:53 PM »
"Excuse me, lady...but my car is NOT your food holder.  I can't help it that you locked your car but why in the hell would you put YOUR food on the hood of MY car while you look for your keys????????  Sure, go ahead, slid that drink tray on my hood and whatever you do, don't put that bag of double cheeseburgers for your already fat-ass on YOUR car...hell set that on my car too!!   While your at it, throw your purse on the top...I really don't want to get in my car, I'll just wait for you to be done. "

Stupid bitch.   ::)
Beth

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #204 on: August 10, 2004, 05:02 PM »
 :o

I love it when you do that, Beth...   8)

And to think, we were originally hoping that our allowing of the word "bitch" in here wouldn't offend you at all...   :P
« Last Edit: August 10, 2004, 05:04 PM by JediMAC »

Offline Mister Skeezler

• Jedi Knight
  • Now with winning smile!
    • View Profile
    • misterskeezler on Instagram
« Reply #205 on: August 10, 2004, 05:06 PM »
Carnies...circus folk....small hands...smell like cabbage, you know...
-------------------------------------------------
(Formerly LandotheScoundrel)

misterskeezler on Instagram

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #206 on: August 10, 2004, 05:09 PM »
On the train/subway/bus/etc, unless you are disabled/injured yourself, get the hell up out of your seat and offer it to an older lady who is looking for a seat.

On three different occasions over the last week (Boston and Minneapolis), I've seen dumb-ass punks (age 18-21) sitting and shooting the s**t while an elderly woman stands right next to them trying to hold onto the railing and keep her balance.

Not an ounce of consideration amongst them.  I'd like to think that when my Grandma has to ride the bus to the hair salon, some dumbass Slim-Shady wannabe or yuppie businessman prick reading the paper doesn't make her stand.

>:(

Jeff
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline Mister Skeezler

• Jedi Knight
  • Now with winning smile!
    • View Profile
    • misterskeezler on Instagram
« Reply #207 on: August 10, 2004, 05:24 PM »
Seriously. How do people actually sit there and not feel incredibly guilty when that happens? I couldn't even pretend to be comfortable if there's someone who obviously needs a seat more than me on the subway, let alone shoot the ****.
-------------------------------------------------
(Formerly LandotheScoundrel)

misterskeezler on Instagram

Offline Mikey D

• Jedi Knight
  • Lost soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: August 10, 2004, 05:33 PM »
Boy, Jeff, in just a few days in Boston, you've found out what I've known for years - people would soon piss on you than help out a little.  I rode the "T" for five years and I don't think there was ever a time when I didn't give up my seat for an older or pregnant woman.  And this is coming from someone who generally hates people. (maybe now I know why) And what's worse is when people push their way on to find a seat.  Look, numb nuts, getting a seat isn't the end all be all to your existence.  Stand once in a while, maybe you'll lose that fat ass of yours.
Common sense isn't so common

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: August 11, 2004, 12:26 AM »
Mikey, you and I really have to go out drinking together :D  We'll probably have the sh!t kicked out of us by the end of the night, but it could be fun.  
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.