Author Topic: 30AC "Capture of Tantive IV" Battle Pack  (Read 51856 times)

Offline JangoTat

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: "The Capture of Tantive IV" Battle Pack
« Reply #195 on: March 2, 2007, 05:03 PM »
dont forget to add derlin in that set  :P
School has been on strike all month. so much for the summer job I was hoping to get D:

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: March 2, 2007, 10:47 PM »
dont forget to add derlin in that set  :P

Too expensive.  It will be a repack Hoth R2 instead.  :P
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Dressel Rebel

• Jedi General
  • En Sabah Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: March 6, 2007, 10:14 PM »
The Rebel Fleet Troopers aren't dressed warm enough to handle the cold up here.  :P

damn why didnt i think of that. it all makes sense now. ;)

Well the cold causes shrinkage...just ask the Saga Hoth Soldier...

Oh God I temporarily forgot what a complete disaster this figure is.  The Hoth Rebel Soldier is one of the biggest disappointments to date, in terms of characters who Hasbro has tried to get right multiple times and failed miserably.
This is what happens when you invade Wakanda

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: March 6, 2007, 10:44 PM »
Maybe in 2008... we get a VOTC Hoth Rebel?

:P

Offline Dressel Rebel

• Jedi General
  • En Sabah Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: March 6, 2007, 10:45 PM »
Maybe in 2008... we get a VOTC Hoth Rebel?

I'll take 20.
This is what happens when you invade Wakanda

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: March 6, 2007, 10:46 PM »
Buy 30, and send 10 to me.   8)

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: March 7, 2007, 09:05 AM »
Just curious, how tough have the Tantive BPs been to find in your areas?  I personally haven't seen any yet, and I'd like to pick one up, but the Battle Packs in general have been pretty scarce around here.  There are some older (Jedi vs. Palpy) sets at Target (as well as the exc. Ilum one), but aside from seeing a couple Dagobah sets over the past couple months, I don't think I've seen any for awhile.  Neither TRU or Wal-Mart in our area has a single one.

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: March 7, 2007, 09:27 AM »
None of the basic BP have been shelf warning at all which is the part I find interesting. Even after the few times I've seen the Tantive IV pack, the other two were gone within a few days.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: March 7, 2007, 04:39 PM »
Just curious, how tough have the Tantive BPs been to find in your areas?  I personally haven't seen any yet, and I'd like to pick one up, but the Battle Packs in general have been pretty scarce around here.  There are some older (Jedi vs. Palpy) sets at Target (as well as the exc. Ilum one), but aside from seeing a couple Dagobah sets over the past couple months, I don't think I've seen any for awhile.  Neither TRU or Wal-Mart in our area has a single one.

I don't think anyone has found them outside of Wal-Mart stores.  All of the Targets near me are out of stock on all but their exclusive BP's.
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: March 7, 2007, 04:55 PM »
I found two at Target yesterday.  One in the main aisle and one on the endcap with the other exclusive BP's.

Are there any other Battle Pack's on the horizon that we know about - save for the Bantha and the Arena set??
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: March 7, 2007, 04:59 PM »
I found two at Target yesterday.  One in the main aisle and one on the endcap with the other exclusive BP's.

Are there any other Battle Pack's on the horizon that we know about - save for the Bantha and the Arena set??

Ahhhhhh - the one day I decide not to hit Target.  Which Target did you find them at?  Let the hunt begin!

Offline I Am Sith

• Jedi Apprentice
  • 1/6 the Sith I used to be...
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: March 7, 2007, 05:06 PM »

The only other one I know of that was 'confirmed' was the Treachery on Saleucami WM Exclusive and the rumored Jundland Wastes Encounter one.  Can we consider the TRU Exclusive Rancor one a rumored BP at this point?
The 60mm Sith Lord - All the hate and anger you've come to expect, now in a new conveniently sized package!

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: March 7, 2007, 11:35 PM »
I found all but two of mine at Target. In fact, I picked up 4 today between two Targets. I'm happy to say that I'm up to my limit of 8 packs for 16 of these Stormtroopers which I'm using as sergeants.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #208 on: March 8, 2007, 01:32 AM »
I've seen one, bought it for my gf's kid, haven't seen another for myself to just get the heads for casting and the Stormies for the army (love those 2).

Bummer, but things are dry around Pitt right now in general.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Madcow

• Jedi Padawan
  • Isn't the Wokling cute? LOOK AT IT! LOOK AT IT!
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: March 8, 2007, 09:41 AM »
I found 2 of these at Target on Tuesday. The temptation was strong but spending $20 for 2 Stormtroopers was a little much for my wallet at the moment. Unless someone I know needs the Rebel Troops, i'm not bothering...