Author Topic: Rogue Squadron helmet pics?  (Read 3400 times)

Offline Darth_Ennis

• Jedi Padawan
  • The beatings will continue until morale improves!
    • View Profile
Rogue Squadron helmet pics?
« on: July 3, 2006, 06:58 PM »
I need a little pic help here if anyone can help. Im looking to find some reference pics for the helmet decos on various Rogue pilot helmets. Specificly Corran Horn but i can use just about any that I can find. If you can't post pics can anyone at least point me in the right direction. As usual, the SW database sucks and there arent any that I can find on it.

Any help is appreciated.
« Last Edit: July 4, 2006, 07:14 PM by Darth_Ennis »

Offline IncomT65

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
Re: Rouge Squadron helmet pics?
« Reply #1 on: July 4, 2006, 12:10 AM »
Well, I did a Google and Altavista image search, but that only showed other people's customs. Don't know if they're helpful, though.

http://www.thecustomalliance.com/potc/corranpilot.htm

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/edsoutherland/Star-Wars/mini-figures/corran-horn.jpg

http://www.thecustomalliance.com/curto/corran-pilot.asp

Perhaps someone could scan some images for you from the comics Corran is featured in?

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 4, 2006, 12:27 AM »
I need a little pic help here if anyone can help. Im looking to find some reference pics for the helmet decos on various Rouge pilot helmets.

Nothing personal, but I see this A LOT on a number of message boards...

CAN WE ALL LEARN HOW TO SPELL THE WORD ROGUE, PLEASE?!?!?!  After all, they didn't have Rouge squadron flying an attack run while Mascara squadron was flying high cover.  ;D
« Last Edit: July 4, 2006, 12:31 AM by Nicklab »
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline Jediknight760071

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 4, 2006, 02:32 AM »
CAPS LOCK IS WAY COOL.

Corran Horn only appeared in 1, yes 1, Rogue Squadron comic. I have no idea what his helmet looks like because he was still with CorSec when the comic took place and that's what's written on his helmet. Having read all the Rogue Squadron novels, I can't tell you what he wears on the helmet, other than Green...most likely. You've probably seen the covers for those novels, and you know then that they've never shown a pilot on the cover, including Horn. I, Jedi did not show the helmet either, however, I forget whether or not it was described in the novel.

Good luck...this may be one custom you'll have to make up along the way.  :)

Offline Darth_Ennis

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
Re: Rogue Squadron helmet pics?
« Reply #4 on: July 4, 2006, 07:24 PM »
Dully noted. As everyone who actually comes on these boards knows, my spelling sucks. I have modifiied the offending matter and it should read well enough now.
I didn't realise that spelling ment so much to so many. ;) And from the bottom of my heart I apoligise. There was no offense intended.

Anyway, now with that little disclaimer out of the way. Jediknight I think youre right, I beleive that I was lied to in regards to Corrans helmet. I've never seen an actual pic of it myself. I think I'm going to have to go at this in true George Lucas style and make it up as I go along. ;D

Thanks Incom, you have been a great help. If not for this particular project, you may have given me an idea or 2 about a few other ones I was planning.
I appreciate the help.

Offline Darth_Ennis

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 4, 2006, 08:15 PM »
BTW Incom I want to thank you again, The last one is Dan Cuerto's Corran, which has always been one of my favorite ones. I had almost forgotten about it. I had been wanting to do one like his for a while now.

Offline IncomT65

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 5, 2006, 07:25 AM »
Don't mention it D_E, glad to be of assistance  :)

Offline IncomT65

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 5, 2006, 04:33 PM »
I've searched high and low this evening for a link I accidentally stumbled upon a couple of months ago. It had a lot of pictures/movie stills from Rebel Pilots. I thought it was swtroopers.com, but apparently that's not it. Sithspawn! If it's one thing I can't stand it's not finding a link  >:(