Author Topic: Who wants resculpts?  (Read 9784 times)

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
Re: Who wants resculpts?
« Reply #30 on: July 22, 2006, 02:43 AM »
I disagree personally...  I'd sooner see a resculpted Hoth Rebel Soldier, Fleet Trooper, Death Star Trooper (and DSquad Commander), and Imp. Snowtrooper before I saw a new Neyo, or really much of anything we saw today at Comic-Con...  Not that I expected any of those, they weren't really rumored, but if they're SA versions they're all figures I'd rather see resculpted than most any new sculpt.

Bom Vimdin, Hermi Odle, Sgt. Doallyn...  Those are 3 new sculpts I really want, but they all take a backseat to those army builder resculpts I want personally.  Those are figures that I feel need it more since they have re-release potential.  I'm a huge fan of resculpts when they are applicable though.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Paul

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Who wants resculpts?
« Reply #31 on: July 22, 2006, 11:44 AM »
I agree with Jesse.  I think it is safe from looking at the Comic Con stuff that Hasbro is going give you guys all the clones you can handle and they will even make some up on their own.

The OT needs to have it's soldiers re-sculpted in Super Articulation before this line goes much further.  The ROTS #41 Clone can be repainted and re-issued till the end of time and probably not look dated.  But stand ANY Hoth Rebel next to a Saga Figure (like Derlin) and you will wonder why you have something my 5 year sculpted at camp next to a decent (albeit un-articulated) figure.