Author Topic: Which "Theme" Should Spectre Do Next?  (Read 5368 times)

Offline Spectre

• Jedi Initiate
  • Spirit Of Wrath
    • View Profile
Which "Theme" Should Spectre Do Next?
« on: July 13, 2006, 09:24 PM »
With the upcoming unveiling of my "Super Secret Customs Project" in 3 weeks (I had alot of stuff come up that keeps pushing this back, some good- getting engaged and making wedding plans :D, and some bad- exhaustion, accidentially cutting off half of the top part of my right middle finger and having to wait for it to grow back before I could resume customizing 8O ), the finishing up of "Galactic Intelligence: Joint Operations Elite and "The Brotherhood Of the Serpent" by fall (finally :lol: ), and "Deep Sea Danger!" in the winter (Feb/March '07), I am left wondering what my next "themed" line of customs should be for mid 2007.

I have 3 ideas all ready for the design stage but cannot decide which to do first so I'm turning to everyone here for advice as to what you want to see first.

In no particular order:

"No Matter Where You Go, There You Are: The Continuing Adventures Of Buckaroo Banzai In A Galaxy Far Far Away"
- After a devestating accident during a test of the all-new and improved Ocillation Overthruster, the daring adventurer/neuroseugeon/rock star Dr. Buckaroo Banzai finds himself thousands of years in the past and billions of miles from home! With the Jet Car and his precious Ocillation Overthruster smashed, Dr. Banzai must build a new way to get home or be forever lost in a galaxy far far away. Luckily his new-found friends, "The Corellian Cavaliers" (name may change to something funnier) are by his side and watching his back.

This line will feature at least 2 versions of Dr. Banzai, the Jet Speeder, a dozen or so "Cavaliers", all-new crime lords to oppose the good Dr., and possibly some Lectroids thrown in for good measure :)

"Beware! The Red Skull!"[/b]
- On a war-ravaged planet in the Outer Rim, an aggressive disfigured warlord subjugates nearby systems with his dreaded soldiers- "The Red Shadows".

Kind of a companion series to "The Coming Of Doom" but also combining the old Action Force villians. This line will have the Skull himself, several classes of Red Shadows troopers and a few of the old British villians mixed in. Also possibly some vehicles and battle droids as well.

"Angels To Some, Demons To Others: The Order Of The Bleeding Wound"
- On the dark and foreboding Corriban, homeworld of the Sith, a Dark Side cult is gaining power. A cult that worships the blessed order of mutilated flesh and piercing metal. This cult is amassing an army of disfigured followers to send across the galaxy and spread their "holy message".

Think "Hellraiser" in the Star Wars Universe but without any of the overly Christian overtones (more like a freaky S+M club than anything else). This line will focus on the hierarchy of the Order, their soldiers, and weapons of torture (possibly as another multi-level playset!).
Looking for EXCELLENT 1/18 scale weapons? Check out Marauder, Inc.
www.marauderinc.com/servlet/StoreFront

1 Stop Shopping For all Your Customs Needs:
www.goodtogocustoms.com

Offline Kit Fisto

• Jedi Initiate
  • "Tell your people to take shelter."
    • View Profile
    • Sofie and Jeffreys' Art/Custom Database
Re: Which "Theme" Should Spectre Do Next?
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2006, 03:22 AM »
My choice would go to "Beware! The Red Skull!" I like that story the most. he story about the SM sith is pritty nice as well, but "its been done" you know. It WOULD be a challenga to make original sith designs. These days, a lot of customizers do  repaints of figs and, when they turn out to dark, they make it a generetic sith...
"You're right! The Wu-Tang and the Shaolin could be dangerous!!"

My Website

Me on Ebay

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2006, 11:40 AM »
The Red Skull idea sounds really cool Spectre.

:)

Offline BrentS

• Jedi Knight
  • I sense much fear in you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2006, 11:53 AM »
I concur with my esteemed peers, Red Skull is the way to go.

Offline Darth_Ennis

• Jedi Padawan
  • The beatings will continue until morale improves!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2006, 09:31 PM »
AS a longtime fan of that God-awful film, I have 2 words Buckaroo Banzai!!!

These I have to see. Just make sure to include the instruments. ;)

Offline Desfiy

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2006, 12:53 AM »
I would say the red skull as well, I loved your doom figures, so I would love to see what you do with this lot.

Offline Brisk Arper

• Jedi Initiate
  • ITS A TWAP!!!!
    • View Profile
    • mandalorian mercs
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2006, 08:45 AM »
personally id go for angels to some demons to others...just to see how youd customise bondage sith lol
in the words of a famous admiral......

ITS A TWAP!!!