Author Topic: Time for a new section for the 30th Anniversary line?  (Read 7929 times)

Offline Matt

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Lobot's Duplex
Time for a new section for the 30th Anniversary line?
« on: July 13, 2006, 11:09 PM »
Just wondering. . .
"The good news is that all that blood is actually ketchup. The bad news, however, is that all that ketchup is actually blood."

Offline Roton7

• Jedi Padawan
  • Roton, King of the Ozone
    • View Profile
Re: Time for a new section for the 30th Anniversary line?
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2006, 11:30 PM »
The mods said that once Hasbro officially announces that next year's line isn't a continuation of this year's line, they will make a new section. :)
Yo is what yo is.

Offline Matt

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Lobot's Duplex
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2006, 11:49 PM »
"Continuation of this year's line?"  I dunno. . .

And I'm pretty sure they said something somewhere that the Nabor wave was gonna be it for Saga 2006, and even mentioned the 30th Anniversary Series, too, but, then again, what do I know.

"The good news is that all that blood is actually ketchup. The bad news, however, is that all that ketchup is actually blood."

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2006, 11:51 PM »
Ugh.  I'm so sick of new sections all the time.  Damn changes in line names.  I hope Hasbro still calls this SAGA2 but I am sure they won't.

:)

Offline Jayson

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I am one with the Force and the Force is with me
    • View Profile
    • www.yakface.com
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2006, 11:53 PM »
"SAGA30"

Learn it, live it.
Yakface.com Owner/Content Manager
Follow me on Twitter - @yak_face / @JediJaybird

Offline Roton7

• Jedi Padawan
  • Roton, King of the Ozone
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2006, 11:56 PM »
Yeah, looking at a comparison pic, I highly doubt it'll be a continuation of this years line.

But I still love it!
Yo is what yo is.

Offline Matt

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Lobot's Duplex
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2006, 11:56 PM »
Ugh.  I'm so sick of new sections all the time.  Damn changes in line names.  I hope Hasbro still calls this SAGA2 but I am sure they won't.

Well, there's always Sandpoopers.com, with one giant "Hasbro" section to cover eleven years of stuff. 

(But nobody ever posts over there, so it's not like it's that difficult to navigate through, anyway.)

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2006, 12:20 AM »
Ugh.  I'm so sick of new sections all the time.  Damn changes in line names.  I hope Hasbro still calls this SAGA2 but I am sure they won't.

Well, there's always Sandpoopers.com, with one giant "Hasbro" section to cover eleven years of stuff. 

(But nobody ever posts over there, so it's not like it's that difficult to navigate through, anyway.)

Why rip on them?

???

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2006, 12:23 AM »
I think it's in the works.  Give us a little while.

Offline Matt

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Lobot's Duplex
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2006, 12:25 AM »
Why rip on them?

???

I'm not sure, really.  I guess there are other, newer message boards out there, who decided to go with only one Hasbro section for everything, that I could have name-checked instead. . .

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2006, 12:46 AM »
Why rip on them?

???

I'm not sure, really.  I guess there are other, newer message boards out there, who decided to go with only one Hasbro section for everything, that I could have name-checked instead. . .

Oh, ok I gotcha. I had a feeling that was your point - ripping on our forums at Yak.  I was unaware that we had done something to offend you or cause you to make fun of us. 

Maybe if you went through the work of setting up a forum in your spare time, you would appreciate it a bit more and also realize we are still pretty new and working through bugs.  Been up for two whole weeks now.  Fortunately most other people are understanding and respectful of another site trying to do something good and enjoyable for the community, regardless of how small our forum size is at this point.

« Last Edit: July 14, 2006, 12:54 AM by CHEWIE »

Offline Matt

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Lobot's Duplex
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2006, 12:53 AM »
Oh, ok I gotcha. I had a feeling that was your point - ripping on our forums at  www.yakface.com.  I was unaware that we had done something to offend you or cause you to make fun of us.

I think you're looking way too hard for something that isn't there in the first place.

Maybe if you went through the work of setting up a forum in your spare time, you would appreciate it a bit more

Yeah, I should definitely look into that.

::)

Given the choice of over-compartmentalization, or no compartmentalization at all, this anal-retentive bastard will take over-compartmentalization every single time.

That's all I'm sayin'.

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2006, 12:56 AM »
Oh, ok I gotcha. I had a feeling that was your point - ripping on our forums at  www.yakface.com.  I was unaware that we had done something to offend you or cause you to make fun of us.

I think you're looking way too hard for something that isn't there in the first place.

Maybe if you went through the work of setting up a forum in your spare time, you would appreciate it a bit more

Yeah, I should definitely look into that.

::)

Given the choice of over-compartmentalization, or no compartmentalization at all, this anal-retentive bastard will take over-compartmentalization every single time.

That's all I'm sayin'.

Completely personal attacks again on this forum by you, and as always, 100% uncalled for.  So I am done with this conversation.

Offline Famine

• Noderator
  • Jedi Master
  • Who watches The Famine?
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2006, 12:58 AM »
He called himself a bastard CHEWIE, not you.

Kevin
The picture kept, will remind me...

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2006, 01:01 AM »
Eiether way, done with this thread.  Have fun in it.