Author Topic: 30th Anniversary Cards?  (Read 26336 times)

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Re: 30th Anniversary Cards?
« Reply #90 on: March 19, 2007, 09:44 AM »
I found some of Wave 1 of the TAC at our local TRU yesterday, and I don't know if its just because its a "new" line or not, but I thought the cards looked kind of spiffy too.  Different, to be sure, but I do like the big character graphic on the cards and the overall look isn't too bad.

Offline darthmac

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
    • My Diorama Website
« Reply #91 on: March 19, 2007, 02:25 PM »
I like the new look of the cards, but they seem to be much smaller.  Maybe that is just a design effect. 

Offline David

• Jedi Knight
  • EchoBaseNews.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: March 19, 2007, 07:23 PM »
I like the new look of the cards, but they seem to be much smaller.  Maybe that is just a design effect. 

I thought this at first too, but when I put mine up against one of my SAGA2 cards it was the same size, but just the chunks of the card cut out that make it so angled may easily make it look smaller.
David Delgado
Owner
EchoBaseNews.com
Keeping Star Wars Cool Since 2008!

Offline Marshallmario

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: March 22, 2007, 10:52 AM »
  I haven't seen any at retail yet so I'm wondering...will these new cards fit in a Pro-Tech Star case? There are now 4 different star cases so does anyone know which star case? I'm really hoping to find some of these and would like to get some star cases ready. I know...being a non-opener is a disease! Thanks.

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: March 22, 2007, 11:09 PM »
I'm having a different reaction from seeing these on the pegs. Individually, though I don't like the design, there are redeeming qualities like the artwork. However, when on view on the pegs, they all kind of blend in and look bland together.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline AndyG

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
    • Imperial Outpost
« Reply #95 on: March 23, 2007, 03:27 AM »
will these new cards fit in a Pro-Tech Star case? There are now 4 different star cases so does anyone know which star case?

Yes, they will fit in a Pro-Tech hinged type case and a regular Star Case. (Only have regular Star Cases for vintage MOC).

Offline David

• Jedi Knight
  • EchoBaseNews.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: March 23, 2007, 10:01 PM »
Yep, fit in my SAGA2 protective case just fine.
David Delgado
Owner
EchoBaseNews.com
Keeping Star Wars Cool Since 2008!

Offline JangoTat

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
2008 TAC cardbacks
« Reply #97 on: January 30, 2008, 08:45 PM »
hey guys im just wondering if anyone has seen pictures online of Canadian carded 2008 TAC figures. Its almost Feb and we still have not seen these figures hit the shelves and without pictures of our hated beloved Canadian exclusive card backs im starting to wonder if they will hit soon or during the summer like TAC wave 3 did (very long dry period we had up north)
School has been on strike all month. so much for the summer job I was hoping to get D: