Collectibles > Other Collectibles

ACME Character Keys

<< < (2/107) > >>

Holographic Elvis:

--- Quote from: Bobafett77 on July 17, 2006, 01:46 PM ---I was just reading about this myself. I wonder how it will go down at CC. They'll probably sell out in the first night if they don't allocate per day. This might be a booth that has to be hit first going in on preview night.

--- End quote ---

The ACME rep who posts on Scum said they'd have SOME available each day.  But ACME's booth is my first stop on preview night.

Bobafett77:

--- Quote from: Holographic Elvis on July 17, 2006, 06:55 PM ---
--- Quote from: Bobafett77 on July 17, 2006, 01:46 PM ---I was just reading about this myself. I wonder how it will go down at CC. They'll probably sell out in the first night if they don't allocate per day. This might be a booth that has to be hit first going in on preview night.

--- End quote ---

The ACME rep who posts on Scum said they'd have SOME available each day. But ACME's booth is my first stop on preview night.

--- End quote ---

Now that I have the GG busts preordered ACME is going to be my first stop too.  If they allocate per day that only leave 90 to sell per day  :o.

Holographic Elvis:

--- Quote from: Bobafett77 on July 17, 2006, 11:00 PM ---
--- Quote from: Holographic Elvis on July 17, 2006, 06:55 PM ---

--- End quote ---

The ACME rep who posts on Scum said they'd have SOME available each day. But ACME's booth is my first stop on preview night.

--- End quote ---

Now that I have the GG busts preordered ACME is going to be my first stop too.  If they allocate per day that only leave 90 to sell per day  :o.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, it could get ugly to say the least.

JayDouble:
You know what's funny is there was no one at the booth last year.  Who knew these would be so hot.

Holographic Elvis:

--- Quote from: JayDouble on July 18, 2006, 06:21 PM ---You know what's funny is there was no one at the booth last year.  Who knew these would be so hot.

--- End quote ---

Jamie and I couldn't even find their booth.  I heard no mention of Yoda at C3 and now BOOM, these things are huge.  It's crazy.  Sidious is gonna be a pain to get and I'm sure Anakin will be sold out very quickly after the Con. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version