Author Topic: 30AC #02 Galactic Marine  (Read 32548 times)

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
Re: 2007 #02 Galactic Marine
« Reply #105 on: April 25, 2007, 01:26 PM »
He is out there, just tough to find thanks to the army builders I'd assume.

I wouldn't worry too much as the Galactic Marine (and Airborne Trooper too) are both shipping at 1x or 2x per case for the next few waves...

Galactic Marine:
- 2x per case in Wave 1, Revision 0
- 2x per case in Wave 1, Revision 1
- 1x per case in Wave 2, Revision 1
- 2x per case in Wave 3, Revision 0
- 2x per case in Wave 3, Revision 1

If you really don't want to wait, check the PM I just sent you.  ;)
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline Jayson

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I am one with the Force and the Force is with me
    • View Profile
    • www.yakface.com
« Reply #106 on: April 25, 2007, 01:32 PM »
If you really don't want to wait, check the PM I just sent you.  ;)

or mine  ;)
Yakface.com Owner/Content Manager
Follow me on Twitter - @yak_face / @JediJaybird

Offline ruiner

• Jedi Master
  • raised to be lowered
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: April 25, 2007, 04:23 PM »
Can somebody PM me about a McFett?

;)

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #108 on: April 26, 2007, 02:15 AM »
Add to that, that I feel sure we'll see army builders remixed late into 07...  Hell I've seen Riekean remixed just recently.  How could they not remix figures like the Marine?  Lately I've noticed him here and there though, chilling on the pegs.  Wave 2 seem to have taken some precedence over the army builders of Wave 1.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline JangoTat

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: May 9, 2007, 10:55 PM »
i have seen atleast 1 of the marine everywhere i go. it makes me angry that hes a peg warmer( just slightly) because he is one of my favourite figures and took so long to find. i stressed myself over nothing about how hard it would be to find 2 of them...now i have 10!!!!! :-\ please hasbro ship wave 2 now i need something to help me ignore the marine.
School has been on strike all month. so much for the summer job I was hoping to get D:

Offline Ryan

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • Destiny is all
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #110 on: May 9, 2007, 10:58 PM »
Wait, so why are you mad? You ended up finding the figure you were worried about not finding?

I don't follow your logic... At all.
"This is the way."

Offline Dressel Rebel

• Jedi General
  • En Sabah Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: May 9, 2007, 11:01 PM »
i have seen atleast 1 of the marine everywhere i go. it makes me angry that hes a peg warmer( just slightly) because he is one of my favourite figures and took so long to find. i stressed myself over nothing about how hard it would be to find 2 of them...now i have 10!!!!! :-\ please hasbro ship wave 2 now i need something to help me ignore the marine.

I got news for you, you'll be seeing him in Wave 3 and it's revisions on the pegs through August.

It's a phenomenal figure.  Keep buying more.
This is what happens when you invade Wakanda

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: May 9, 2007, 11:42 PM »

It's a phenomenal figure. 

I donno about that. I've opened 5 and I can't get any of them to stand. :P
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline JangoTat

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: May 10, 2007, 06:38 AM »
Wait, so why are you mad? You ended up finding the figure you were worried about not finding?

I don't follow your logic... At all.

i am mad because i spent so much time looking for him at first and could never find him. now he is everywhere. but surprisingly the AB i have only seen twice.

I'm thinking i might pick up some more but not for a while now. its a great figure one of my favourites but i really gotta save up for wave 2 ( both basic line and comic packs).
School has been on strike all month. so much for the summer job I was hoping to get D:

Offline Dressel Rebel

• Jedi General
  • En Sabah Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: May 10, 2007, 07:56 AM »

I saw the same thing at RS.  I have opened 17 and can't get any of them to fall over!  It seems so sturdy to me.  What gives?  That's really weird.
This is what happens when you invade Wakanda

Offline Ook

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: May 10, 2007, 08:12 AM »
I have four and mine all stand pretty well. It's definitely one of my top favorite clone trooper figures.

Shortly after getting them, I finally decided to salvage a decent Bacara out of the junk Hasbro sold us. I put his parts on a #41. I put him and his troops on my desk the other night in a recreation of the their Order 66 scene. It's nice to finally be able to pose Bacara; I've got him looking like he's skidding to a stop to fire at Mundi, like in the movie. It looks pretty cool! 8)

Offline JangoTat

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: May 10, 2007, 04:22 PM »
I have four and mine all stand pretty well. It's definitely one of my top favorite clone trooper figures.

Shortly after getting them, I finally decided to salvage a decent Bacara out of the junk Hasbro sold us. I put his parts on a #41. I put him and his troops on my desk the other night in a recreation of the their Order 66 scene. It's nice to finally be able to pose Bacara; I've got him looking like he's skidding to a stop to fire at Mundi, like in the movie. It looks pretty cool! 8)

i tried switching the parts of bacara with a #41 clone as well but i notice the head sits very loosely. any one know how to fix it :S

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #117 on: May 10, 2007, 04:28 PM »
Mine all stand fine...  Their knees do pose a problem, somewhat, but they still stand fine.  The ankles help with that completely...  I've gotten mine into a cool crouched running pose.  That's my fave so far, for displaying them, since they were seen crouching and moving forward with Mundi.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline David

• Jedi Knight
  • EchoBaseNews.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: May 10, 2007, 07:00 PM »
I have one on its way, I cant ait to ri it open, and after that I think Ill be hooked.  8)
David Delgado
Owner
EchoBaseNews.com
Keeping Star Wars Cool Since 2008!

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: May 10, 2007, 10:58 PM »

I saw the same thing at RS.  I have opened 17 and can't get any of them to fall over!  It seems so sturdy to me.  What gives?  That's really weird.

Anthony is in California.  He's not even noticing the earthquakes anymore that knock over his figures, he's immune to feeling them.
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.