Author Topic: TRU Bantha Battle Pack  (Read 41447 times)

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
Re: TRU exclusive Bantha & Rancor?
« Reply #180 on: May 22, 2007, 06:22 PM »
Have these gone on clearance anywhere? Anyone willing to pick up a red set if they see it?  ;D

It will be a cold day in hell before TRU puts anything on clearance.  I don't think I've seen anything on clearance at a Toys'R'Us since they dumped all of their POTJ Zutton figures, years ago.  I've never seen any of their exclusives clearanced, or even on sale, that I recall.  Do you get clearances out your way, Daniel?  Absolutely unheard of out here, which is why few people ever shop at TRU anymore (other than to nab their exclusives).  That place is a ****hole.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2007, 06:22 PM by JediMAC »

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #181 on: May 22, 2007, 06:45 PM »
Truthfully, the TRU by me has an actual clearance section. Stuff does go on clearance but it has to be sitting there for a while. Not all of them have it so perhaps you are correct in your assumption.

As for the Bantha, I have not seen one, but am so torn on it. I really just want the red clan figures and not the Bantha. I am happy with the original one i have. Terrible situation indeed.  ;)
Quote the Raven, Nevermore.

"It Can't Rain All The TIme"

Offline King_Maul

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: May 23, 2007, 01:37 AM »
Have these gone on clearance anywhere? Anyone willing to pick up a red set if they see it?  ;D

It will be a cold day in hell before TRU puts anything on clearance.  I don't think I've seen anything on clearance at a Toys'R'Us since they dumped all of their POTJ Zutton figures, years ago.  I've never seen any of their exclusives clearanced, or even on sale, that I recall.  Do you get clearances out your way, Daniel?  Absolutely unheard of out here, which is why few people ever shop at TRU anymore (other than to nab their exclusives).  That place is a ****hole.

Yup, exactly how I feel. 

Offline I Am Sith

• Jedi Apprentice
  • 1/6 the Sith I used to be...
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: May 23, 2007, 08:40 AM »

My TRU is full of these sets at the moment and no sign that they are going to be dropping the price.  They still have AT-AT's, X-Wings, and Tin Sets galore.  Remembering how long it took for them to drop the price on the Falcon a few years back, I can see these sitting on the shelves until Christmas...

However, if they do clearance out I'm more than willing to get you a red one as long as I get mine first  ;D
The 60mm Sith Lord - All the hate and anger you've come to expect, now in a new conveniently sized package!

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #184 on: May 23, 2007, 08:41 AM »

However, if they do clearance out I'm more than willing to get you a red one as long as I get mine first  ;D

Sounds like a starting plan  ;D
Quote the Raven, Nevermore.

"It Can't Rain All The TIme"