Author Topic: Darthfloyd's Customs  (Read 7837 times)

Offline Darthfloyd

• Youngling
  • Customizing Fool
    • View Profile
Re: Darthfloyd's Customs
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2006, 06:27 AM »
Now that I got the pics from my friend and the OSWCC website, here's some stuff I did for the OSWCC Summer Social. 

Vintage ARC-170 Pilot

(made up from the photoshop mock up by Tyranusspotting - )

1st prize in the Customizing Contest I ran - My custom OSWCC 2006 Summer Social Jedi Starfighter (Done in 4 days...I wouldn't doubt it if all of my hair is gray now)

I'm hoping I can get some better pics of the Starfighter (from the guy who won it) and the carded ARC pilot that we gave away (on a pretty decent card, though I can't steal credit from the guy who made it - I didn't for sure).  I'll post those when I can.

Offline Ruprecht

• Jedi Initiate
  • Yes I did say it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2006, 11:09 AM »
1st prize in the Customizing Contest I ran

Sounds kind of Montgomery Burns-ish.....were you the head judge?   :P

Offline Darthfloyd

• Youngling
  • Customizing Fool
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2006, 07:42 PM »
I was asked to host a customizing area, where OSWCC members who customize stuff could display their stuff.  I was also asked to run a contest, where people could pick a few things to enter, and the club would vote on who they thought did the best job.  It was anonymous - the people brought the customs, and we had a master sheet, saying who was what number.  The customs themselves had a number and a short description (so people didn't get the numbers mixed up).  At the end, we tallyed the votes, and gave out the prizes accordingly. 

How did it sound montgomery Burns-ish??  I'm a bit lost, but maybe I just missed that episode...