Author Topic: George Lucas in Stormtrooper Disguise.  (Read 105200 times)

Offline darksiderecruiter

• Youngling
  • i am looking for a few bad jedi
    • View Profile
where is my lucas mail away?????
« Reply #210 on: July 29, 2006, 05:30 PM »
is there anyone who has gotten the lucas mail away?
i will help you to use your power

Offline Ook

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: where is my lucas mail away?????
« Reply #211 on: July 29, 2006, 06:24 PM »
is there anyone who has gotten the lucas mail away?

Many have. I got mine July 10.

Offline MetalJedi

• Jedi Knight
  • The Risk Always Lives
    • View Profile
Re: George Lucas in Stormtrooper Disguise.
« Reply #212 on: July 29, 2006, 07:02 PM »
I received mine as well. A few days after Ook.
I remember my dream now.

Offline SpudTrooper

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: July 30, 2006, 12:30 AM »
anyone open this sucker up?

Offline Ook

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: July 30, 2006, 01:01 AM »
anyone open this sucker up?

Yeah. It's lame.

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: July 30, 2006, 12:08 PM »
I found cheep Hans and Greedos, so I'll be able to mail away for a second one. I'm still on the fence about it though.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Ook

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: July 30, 2006, 08:01 PM »
I found cheep Hans and Greedos, so I'll be able to mail away for a second one. I'm still on the fence about it though.

You should get it to trade. If not, I'll give you something for a Luke POP.

Offline ruiner

• Jedi Master
  • raised to be lowered
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: August 1, 2006, 08:12 AM »
I wonder if mine got lost in the mail.  They cashed my check over a month ago and I still haven't received anything.

Are there others still waiting?

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: August 1, 2006, 09:57 AM »
I wonder if mine got lost in the mail.  They cashed my check over a month ago and I still haven't received anything.

I'm in the same boat here.  My check was cashed over a month ago as well, and still no signs of Georgetrooper.  Hopefully its still on the way, and maybe they just haven't made to this area yet.

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: August 1, 2006, 11:19 AM »

You should get it to trade. If not, I'll give you something for a Luke POP.

I always used to pick up extra exclusives to trade, but for some reason, I've just never had any luck getting rid of them. :P
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: August 7, 2006, 04:33 PM »
I finally received my George Lucas Stormtrooper in the mail today, so they are still making their way out to everyone.  Unfortunately, it was kind of bashed up (clamshell smashed, figure bubble smashed, top of card bent a little).  Still happy to have it though.

Offline Phalanxx

• Jedi Initiate
  • I aim to misbehave
    • View Profile
    • Phalanxx Designs
« Reply #221 on: August 10, 2006, 11:06 PM »

I'm in the same boat here.  My check was cashed over a month ago as well, and still no signs of Georgetrooper.  Hopefully its still on the way, and maybe they just haven't made to this area yet.

My check was cashed a little over a month and I just recieved my today, so they should be arriving soon.  I was kinda disappointed in my.  Like others have stated, mine had the clamshell smashed, bubble smashed and the card was bent. 
« Last Edit: August 10, 2006, 11:07 PM by Phalanxx »
Visit www.phalanxxdesigns.com - Custom Figures and Cardbacks.

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #222 on: August 11, 2006, 11:49 AM »
From Hasbro:

Due to the difficulty of finding vintage Scout Troopers, among others, at retail, we are relaxing the criteria that consumers send in one of each of the five vintage figures to complete the offer for the George Lucas in Stormtrooper disguise mail-in figure.  Effective immediately, consumers may send in five stickers from ANY mix of the five eligible figures.  Certificates completed as such will be honored. Thanks for spreading the word to the Star Wars collecting community!

Good news for those who have piles and piles of extra tabs... of course, you still need the proper form from X-Wing Luke though.   ::)
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline Matt

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Lobot's Duplex
« Reply #223 on: August 11, 2006, 12:02 PM »
I was just wondering the other day if anyone had tried beating the "five different tabs" system, and if so, if they were successful.  Guess that's kind of a moot point now.  Which is a good thing.

So is it due to the "difficulty of finding Biker Scouts," or is it really due to a surplus of Georgetroopers because of their silly redemption requirements?

(And couldn't the Luke X-Wing order form thing be photocopied?  I mean, as long as they've got the check and the five tabs, then who cares if the order form is genuine or not?)
« Last Edit: August 11, 2006, 12:06 PM by Matthew »
"The good news is that all that blood is actually ketchup. The bad news, however, is that all that ketchup is actually blood."

Offline Madcow

• Jedi Padawan
  • Isn't the Wokling cute? LOOK AT IT! LOOK AT IT!
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: August 11, 2006, 12:15 PM »
From Hasbro:

Due to the difficulty of finding vintage Scout Troopers, among others, at retail, we are relaxing the criteria that consumers send in one of each of the five vintage figures to complete the offer for the George Lucas in Stormtrooper disguise mail-in figure.  Effective immediately, consumers may send in five stickers from ANY mix of the five eligible figures.  Certificates completed as such will be honored. Thanks for spreading the word to the Star Wars collecting community!

Good news for those who have piles and piles of extra tabs... of course, you still need the proper form from X-Wing Luke though.   ::)

Nice! I still have 3 Hans and a Greedo sitting around. Now I just need another Luke w/order form...
« Last Edit: August 11, 2006, 12:15 PM by Madcow »