Author Topic: Coruscant Fighters  (Read 5113 times)

Offline Artoo

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Lucky catch
    • View Profile
Re: Coruscant Fighters
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2006, 11:28 PM »
I like it,but you might need a better camera.This makes me want to do an infinities of ROTS leading into the OT.Thanks for the idea,I promise I won't take any opf your ideas just infinities like the comics. :)
KAY-BEE STANDARD RESPONSE:  "All we have is 1990's 'Robocop' toys."
WHICH MEANS:  "Holy ******* ****, please shoot m

Offline 212th Battalion

• Jedi Initiate
  • oh crap...
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2006, 12:16 AM »
thanks artoo i've post poned work on the coruscant fighters novel until christmas of this year. I'm getting a brand new camera that is way better  ;D but for now i will be working on vaders fist just to hold off until i get my new cam ;D Also i;m getting new star wars toys for christmas so it will be alot better but in 07 its going to be the best because i'm gonna get 6 galactic marines and utapau-air borne troopers who will have the biggest roles in my PN ;D
« Last Edit: July 23, 2006, 10:22 PM by 212th Battalion »
Momar and Fester

Offline Swede

• Youngling
  • Burt Reynolds flew X-Wings?
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2006, 08:10 AM »
Also i;m getting new star wars toys for christmas so it will be alot better but in 07 its going to be the best because i'm gonna get 6 galactic marines and utapau-air borne troopers who will have the biggest roles in my PN ;D

Ahhhhh, waiting for Christmas for the toys you want ... and it's the middle of summer!  I remember those days, and they were torture!!!  ;D
Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid.

Offline 212th Battalion

• Jedi Initiate
  • oh crap...
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2006, 09:13 PM »
Also i;m getting new star wars toys for christmas so it will be alot better but in 07 its going to be the best because i'm gonna get 6 galactic marines and utapau-air borne troopers who will have the biggest roles in my PN ;D

Ahhhhh, waiting for Christmas for the toys you want ... and it's the middle of summer!  I remember those days, and they were torture!!!  ;D
yeah they are i just wish i had my camera and new star wars toys already so my PN could finally be better and have more clearer pics ;D
Momar and Fester